Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Vote_lcapAll Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Voting_barAll Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Vote_lcapAll Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Voting_barAll Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Empty
PostSubject: All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)   All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Royce walked into Master Russell's Quarters nonchalantly. Master Russell doesn't mind in the slightest because he trusts me completely, Royce thought, knowing it was true. Master Russell had sent Katherine to send me up to him, anyways. Royce looked to see Master Edgington sitting in his personal armchair with a chair right next his near the window. "I'm here, Master," Royce replied standing up straight. "You wish to talk?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)   All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:59 pm

I was busy thinking while I was interrupted by someones voice.It was Royce. I had great trust in him and I called him to discuss an important thing. "Welcome Royce, I want to talk with you about our guests." : I told him with a smile, gesturing to an empty chair.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)   All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Royce smirked, sitting in the chair next to his master. "Our food supply has been getting rather mouthy. To be honest, I accidently killed the woman who hit me earlier," Royce admitted, looking at Russell. "Not to mention those blasted Werewolves Deucalion and his Pack brought back. They expect me to watch over them so that way they won't escape. The blasted bitch with the blond hair almost bit me," Royce said, getting angry that he almost died from the hands of a Werewolf. Their bite may be deadly, but we are too smart to get bitten. All Vampires are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)   All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:19 pm

I laughed and said:"Royce sometimes I forget how young you are,like you said they are just food, if they don't want to listen they will feel.".And than when he mentioned the werewolves An idea came up and I smiled." Royce now that you mentioned the werewolves I've got an idea.". I started to laugh and said:" I think we need some fun it was rather boring this month what do you thing about a fight between our food and the werewolves?" than I added:" So we will get rid of the bad food and later shop for some fresh food."
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)   All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Royce laughed along with his master, and replied, "Humans can be rather amusing sometimes. Is that why we toy with them, master?" He asked, and then Royce smirked at the Idea, having those Morallful Dogs go crazy and rip Humans apart. "When do we begin?" Royce asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)   All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:45 pm

" We toy with them because they are weak and it is amusing how they hold on their pitiful life to survive.": I said and then added:" And I toy with them because I get easly bored and only killing and blood make me happy.". I was amused with his reaction about my idea an said:" Hmmmm could start right now but how about we let it run on television so everybody can see what happens when they wont obey me!"
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)   All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Royce listened carefully to his master's words, and said, "That's the same with me," The boy said laughing. An evil grin flashed across Royce's face when Russell mentioned broadcasting it on live TV. "That would give me something to do. I might even do some killing myself during the broadcast! Royce said, chuckling maniacally. We have the equipment to stop the Authority from tracking it. They won't be able to find us in time,anyways, Royce thought. "We can start now, actually! The gear is set up already and you were going to make yourself known anyways, master,"

OOC: I have to go Nik :/ My time is up on here. I'll reply back tomorrow if you have! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)   All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:23 pm

"Well Royce if you want to fight you could send an message to our friend derek and kill one of his friends or make them serve us i let you to choose.": I said taht to him and thought how I need some fresh air the night is still young."Royce I 'm in the mood to rip some spines out and drink some blood do you know a good location for that?": I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)   All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Royce smirked and said, "Well, the places are all bothersome, so I just go where ever I smell quality blood," He stated, smiling at his master. "The best spot is usually the forest. A bunch of Human teenagers throw parties there and tend to invite whoever the fuck they want," Royce said smirking. "We could try there if you'd like?" Royce suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)   All Bothersome (Royce & Russell) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Page 1 of 1