Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Vote_lcapA painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Voting_barA painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Vote_lcapA painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Voting_barA painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Empty
PostSubject: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

I was walking in the Plaza area, out running some errands for myself. I had decided to splurge on myself after the fact I found out I was the history teachers Stepdaughter and my possible Employer was my mother. I needed time to myself. Some TLC and GTL.

I held a few bags in my hand as I headed to the spa. I felt a supernatural prsence following me. I hated being watched. It was most likely one of those Authority members watching me in case I actually kill a human, which I wouldnt unless they were hunters.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Kills : 75

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm

When Katherine moved to Crystal Waters, a bit of her goal was to get away from all the Mystic Falls drama, but things definitely weren't turning out like that. A proof of how she couldn't seem to get away from the small town was the fact that she spotted a girl she recognized all too well on the streets. Another Salvatore.

She followed her for a while, staying hidden in the shadows and ducking from store to store, before she got bored of it. What was the point of having another Salvatore in town if not to play with them? It seemed to be only thing they were useful for, anyway. She'd had one killed off, but she had her reasons for it.

With a bit of a wicked smirk, she stepped in front of Elizabeth. "Did Crystal Waters suddenly become Mystic Falls 2?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:15 pm

I pulled my self phone out to see if Damon texted me. I only got one from Kevin, asking me to pick up more amo for his nerf gun. Boys and their Toys. I said as I placed the phone back in my jeans. I couldnt help but to feel so watched. I wanted to tell them off, but I had my mannors.

I was suddenly stoped by a figure of a woman in front of me. I shifted my weight on my right leg as I saw an all to fimilar face. No not Elena's! "Looks like it doesnt it Katherine?" I asked her smirking. I dropped the smirk then looked at her. "Why are you here? To ruin another families life?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm

"That's plan B." Katherine smirked. Elizabeth didn't need to know why she was there. No one needed to know why she was there, though she had actually been half honest with Damon. She did go there because of an opportunity. What that opportunity was, though, was no one's business but her own.

"But I could ask you the same thing. What are you and all the other Salvatores doing here? Did you miss me?" She smirked at the end of the phrase. She hadn't missed them, to tell the truth. Sure, she enjoyed tormenting them, and deep down, very, very deep down, she still felt something for both brothers, but she hadn't missed them. They were too much trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:45 pm

I looked at her Plan B comment. I knew she would go spilling Plan A all over town. "I would say, but I will be kind and not use your infamous one liners." I told her as I crossed my arms. I knew that whatever brought her here, was something nobody wanted to be a part of.

"Damon's idea. And I am not techniqualy 18 yet, so I have to move with him since he's my legal gaurdian. Even though all you would have heard was Blah Blah Blah, Move, blah blah Legal Gaurdian blah." I said doing a bad imitation of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:27 pm

"I'm sure he would have left you in Mystic Falls if you wanted to. A werewolf like yourself should be able to live on her own." Katherine cocked her head to the side ever so slightly. Sure, she didn't really care why they were there, but if there was some reason behind it that could put her in danger, she'd like to know. It was always good to keep tabs on the things that could possibly kill her, and Elizabeth was one of them. One single bite and she could bid eternity goodbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:33 pm

"If your scared of my wolf bite, Then you'll be petrified of my Hybrid bite. And I rather stay with Damon instead of on my own, at least for now." I told her as she moved her head to one side of her body. The way she talked about my werewolf side sounded like she knew everything about it. "I guess I would have been the werewolf or the back up werewolf in Klaus' ritual had you been the one to choose who lived and who died." I stated, rather than asked her. I knew Katherine hid behind everyone else to save her own skin, but come 400 more years, who will she have to hide behind then?
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

"Oh, you got an upgrade from the little gift I gave you. Good job." Katherine smirked. She'd thought that Elizabeth was still a werewolf, but it seemed like Klaus had had a similar idea to her own. "Whatever floats your boat." She shrugged.

"No, I have better plans for you." Having Adrian killed had been necessary - maybe not necessary, but considerably fun. She didn't want another Salvatore dead, not when they were so much fun to taunt. Besides, she could really use Elizabeth. That was why she had activate her werewolf gene in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

I was about to blow her off untill she siad she gave me a gift, and she had better plans for me. I looked at her. "Gift? What gift, and what do you mean by better plans?" I asked her, dropping my arms to my sides. Whatever this was, I had a feeling I was going to do what every Savatore Man did, and that was to follow Katherine's orders. I couldnt let Damon find out.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 pm

"Your werewolf gene. I made you activate it." Katherine's smirk grew as she spoke. She'd let Elizabeth connect the dots, and if she didn't, she'd tell her everything. For her, telling her pawns about the collateral damage was like telling battle stories for a warrior. She enjoyed it.

"As for my plans for you... Let's just say you'll find out soon enough." It wasn't time, not yet. It'd have been better for Katherine to use her when she was just a werewolf, but a hybrid would have to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:17 pm

I looked at her as she said she made me activate it. I activated it by... "You made me kill my own brother?!" I said holding one hand to my chest. Even if my brother and I hadnt seen eye to eye on everything, I still loved him. "But why? You have nothing to gain from me." I told her looking at the humans walking by. Why had she made me kill my own brother? "Did you compel me? Wasnt Tyler enough?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 pm

"I told you, Elizabeth, I have plans for you. Your brother was just collateral damage." Katherine shrugged. Sure, she could have compelled someone else, but Adrian seemed like the best choice. The most theatrical and dramatic one, that's for sure, and also the most entertaining one.

"Not you, him. He was a perfect target, not wearing his vervain." She found it odd that a human living with two vampires wouldn't wear vervain, but who was she to question such a great opportunity? His life would have been spared if he was a little more careful. He'd have been of no use to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:32 pm

"If I was still a Witch I would have burned you by now." I said taking one step closer to her, then three steps back. She was the prime reason why my brother was dead, not me. All these years, the two of them, I have been killing myself day and night for it. I couldnt go down the stairs wihtout seeing him there.

"I'm not to keen on your plans Katherine. Everytime one of my family members were apart of your plans, they died at least once. I'm already dead, so I will not be risking my skin to let you keep your hide."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:47 pm

"Part of the reason why I wanted you as something else." Katherine let a sarcastically innocent smile show on her lips. It was a good thing they were in a public place, Katherine thought. A hybrid was much more dangerous than a werewolf. Elizabeth could actually kill her.

"What makes you think you'll have a choice? If you paid attention to what Damon and Stefan say about me, you'd know better than to think you'll find a way out. But don't worry, if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead already. No, you're much more useful to me alive. I can't say the same about your brother." As she said the last sentence, Katherine gave Elizabeth a cruel smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 pm

I knew I was dancing with the devil, or at least his sister. There was no way out of this situation other than do as she said. "What do you want me to do?" I asked her giving up basically. I knew I was the weakest Salvatore ever. I'm suprised I'm not dead, yet. Katherine was bad news and I was the magnet of bad news, if not, the epicenter of it.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Katherine allowed herself a victorious smirk. She'd expected Elizabeth to put up more of a fight, honestly, but she was fine with having a submissive Salvatore for once. They were usually amazingly stubborn.

"For now? Nothing." She knew she was giving Elizabeth time to try and figure a way out, but she didn't need anything from the hybrid girl yet. Once she did, she'd make sure to let her know. And she would need it. Very soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 pm

I looked at her as she gave a victorious smirk. "This is only a battle Katherine, dont think you won the war." I told her as I watched her. I gave her a piece of paper with my number on it. "When, I am needed, call me. Unless you need me on how to use a phone." I told her before walking away from it all. I nneded advice. i needed help. I need Damon, my father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}   A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A painful Truth {Katherine || Elizabeth}
Page 1 of 1