Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Vote_lcap"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Voting_bar"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Vote_lcap"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Voting_bar"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]

Go down 
+4
Pam De Beaufort
Elizabeth Salvatore
Adrian Salvatore
Derek Hale
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Empty
PostSubject: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:48 am

I sped through the forest, following the small group of Vampires that were going through here. I have been watching them for a while and they aren't mainstreamers like Pam. No, they kill Humans for pleasure. It made me think about how my psychotic Uncle is. Does he do what he does because he likes causing pain to others? Most likely, I thought. I hid behind a tree, looking ahead and somehow I lost them. "Dammit!" I said walking out from behind the tree. That was the biggest mistake I've ever made as a Werewolf, letting my guard down. three out of the four Vampires came out of no where and attacked. Two of them were boys and one was a girl. I gave in to the Full Moon and half transformed. The best thing about not fully transforming is that you have more balance with speed and strength. The two boys lunged at me, but I grabbed them by the necks and bit them both. I had found out that a Werewolf's bite isn't just for changing Humans, but for killing as well. Pam told me that a bite from a Werewolf is toxic to a Vampire and they'll eventually rot and die. The girl was angry that I got the better of her friends, so she decided to attack as well. I roared, wanting her to come at me, and that's what I got. I pinned her to the ground and ripped her head off with my canines. I transformed back, thinking that was over, but then a boy came out from behind a tree. "So, I'm guessing you're next?" I asked while my claws on both hands grew. [color=green]I can't be reckless. This one is a lot more powerful then what he's actually letting on, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

Kills : 27

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:01 pm

I smirked and said, "I was thinking you might be next," I said, contracting my fangs. I sped after him and sent him flying into trees. They all crashed to the ground, branches and leaves flying everywhere. So, this is Derek Hale - the Alpha Deucalion wants," I thought to myself. Even though I'm a Vampire, the Sanguinistas help out whoever that's on the same page as us, and Deucalion's Pack is. "Not so tough are you, dog?" I spat him, picking him up off the ground by the neck. "Time to die," I said, ready to send my hand straight through his heart.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

Kills : 36

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Elizabeth had wanted to explore the forest in Dalacrest. She grew up around the forest a lot. Before she allowed memories of her and her dead twin to swallow her mind, she heard a comotion. Using her supernatural speed, she ran to where to males were. She saw one had his hand in the others chest. She raced over, forcfully removing the hand from the man's chest before backing the taller injured man away. He would need healing. The girl broke the skin on her wrist, making him drink her blood. She turned around about ready to yell at the other one until she locked onto his. Still letting the one uy to feed, her eyes widdened before softly calling his name. "Adrian? Is it really...?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:17 pm

I was dazed from the throw. blood was coming out of my neck, arms and legs. In fact, I think one of my arms was broken from the impact. He picked me up by the neck, ready to kill me, but then, a Hybrid came out of nowhere and stopped him. Was she a Sanguinista too? Was she with this boy? Why was she giving me her blood? Then that's when I realized her blood was healing me. I got up from the ground, and stood back watching.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:33 pm

I looked into the eyes of my younger sister. She's become strong, I thought. [color=red]"Hello Liz," I said smirking. [color=red]"Why don't you help your older brother out by finishing this dog off," I said, looking at the Werewolf. "What do you say? Will you help?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Eli took her wrist from the boy, seeing as she knew her blood had been healing him. "No Adrian. This is not you! He's not the only dog here." she said, her eyes flashing to the hybrid yellow color. Her canines became more prominent as she spoke. "Leave him alone." wow Eli. You do not even know the guy and you're already protecting him? Crazy much?
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:37 pm

I looked into the eyes of my younger sister, who I didn't know was a Hybrid. "Why give into your Humanity? Let it go, Liz. It feels amazing." I laughed. "Russell Edgington showed me that throwing it away is good. Let me show you," I said, using my speed, grabbing Derek by the face. I slammed him into another, but this time, I didn't let go. I kept bashing him up against the tree until he was unconscious. "See? It's fun! Katherine was a big help too," I said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Eli began to slowly walk to her left, making a circle rotation around him. "Adi, humanity and family is all I have left. Call me Stefan, but I know you have not flipped your switch." she said. He mentioned Russell Edgington. She remembered hearing that name at the police station while filing paperwork. She watched as her older brother, her twin take the man by the face and repeatedly slam it into a tree. She watched as her jaw dropped seeing the unconscious one fall to the ground. Her head snapped up to his when he mentioned Katerina's name. "Are you serious right now?! It's because of Katerina that we are who we are! And that was not fun. Why are you allowing yourself to become this? Like Stefan!?" she asked. It was not the way he would normally act. She wanted to attak, but she did not want to kill him, again, with an accidental bite.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:35 pm

"Because I can!" I roared in anger, my power flucuating with my eyes blacking out and my canines fully grown. "I'm not the person I used to be Liz, and yes, I did flip the switch. Would you like me to show you what I can really do, or was that last demonstration vivid enough for you?" I asked, pointing at the practically dead Alpha. "I'm giving you one last chance to come with me. You don't need Damon, who became weak. I've watched the whole thing with Klaus within the Shadows. Damon didn't do a thing to stop Klaus and do you know why? Because... he's ... WEAK!" I roared again. My Power began to the clouds turn dark. Lightning started to come the edges of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Eli's own eyes became darker, the whites becomes black as her blood vessels became more noticeable in her eyes. Her veins cracked under her eyes as her canines sharpened again. "Never speak of Damon like that again!" she yelled at him, followed by thunder. "Damon was smart by not getting to involved with Klaus! It was because of Klaus that I am the way I am. Believe me brother, You don't want to fight me!" she called. A growl was reaching into her throat.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:07 pm

I laughed uncontrollably. [color=red]"You don't think I'm prepared to fight Hybrids like you!? My Power exceeds that of a Hybrid. Even with your toxic bite, you still can't catch me, and besides, Katherine has some of Klaus's blood on hold even if you manage to," I said, using my speed. I pinned her to the ground, holding her neck in seconds, and wrapped her hands around a vine of Wolfesbane, but this type of Wolfesbane is different from the rest. It's called The Bind. Once I fully wrapped it around her wrists, the Wolfesbane was in affect. "Now you can't transform into a wolf," I said, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 pm

"Adrian, listen to yourself! You have let her manipulate you!" Then the girl found herself on the ground. Her hands were burning from the sting of wolfesbane. She bit her tounge in pain to keep from yelling out. "You think i would allow myself to turn? You believe that is my only way to show my anger!? Get this throught your thick skull!" she barked, trusting her head to colide into his. She swiftly got to her feet, her hands still before her bound together. "Do not think weak of me dear brother. We can both end this. Just come with me and you will be you before weeks end." she pleaded, zero emotion in her human facade.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:46 pm

I got up on my feet, still wounded by the Vampire boy. "You forgot about me still!" I said, lunging at the boy, throwing him up against a tree. I went to the girl and quickly cut the wolfesbane from her wrists so that it wouldn't continue to hurt her. "He's your brother?" I asked, looking at the girl, then looking back at the unconcious boy. He was thrown into a tree branch, that barely missed his heart. "C'mon, we can save him! Do you have a place we can take him?" I asked quickly, taking the unconcious Vampire quickly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Eli had been shocked when the other guy woke up with enough strength to throw Adrian into a tree branch, which missed his heart. She looked down to her hands as he cut her free from it. "Not only is he my brother, he's my twin. I'm responsible for what happened to him." Eli watched as he picked up her brothers body. "My house would be best. That is if you do not mind an over protective uncle who should have been my father." she said. She turned around quickly, feeling slightly embarrassed. She turned back to him. "I can take him if you want. I do not want to drag you into this mess."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:26 pm

I looked at the girl and said, "I've already been dragged in since my friends have been captured by the Sanguinistas. Pam has been helping me track them and telling me more about their group," I said, gesturing to the boy. "And besides, It's the least I can do since I hurt him," I said, looking at his wound. "I'll let you lead the way, and I'll follow."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Eli had been confused, until the boy pointed to the body of her brother. "You mean Vampires? Please. With friends and family like mine, I'm sure we can help you get your friends back." she said, beginning to walk to her house. She texted Damon, selecting the contact that read Damon/Daddy. She texted the following:

Tell me how Katherine brought my brother back from the dead? Be at the house in five minutes, bringing company.

She put her phone away. "Please, You owe nothing. I made him who he is, well helped. You see, two years ago he was compelled. A vampire used their mind trick thing and ordered him to bug me until I...I killed him. It triggered my werewolf gene. Then a year later, a Hybrid named Klaus killed me after I drank his blood. I then had to drink the blood of a friend of mine and now, well Im a hybrid to." she said, acting as if it were normal. She placed her hands in her pockets, looking to the guy. "Well, that's enough about me from me. How about you? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:11 pm

I looked at her while she told her story to me, and then when she asked for my name, I answered, "Derek- Derek Hale. I am an Alpha Werewolf from Beacon Hills, California. I made a Pack, turning people to prepare for a fight with a group of Hunters that have been chasing me down for quite awhile, but two of them were captured by The Werewolf Sanguinista known as Deucalion. He's a leader to a Pack of Alphas. I had just found out a few hours ago that they have my younger sister who I thought was killed by the Hunters that have been chasing me a few years ago," I said, explaining my story to her. I suddenly heard voices coming from the distance. They were Sanguilists, like Adrian. "We have to go now! More of them are coming," I said, grabbing the girl's hand, and speeding off. "What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" I asked, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 am

Eli could hear something behind her. She listened in very closely to what he said while trying to track these voices. Just as she located a certain area, he grabbed her hand. She could hear the people behind her gaining ground. She used her supernatural speed to get them onto her back patio. She opened up the door, whisking them inside quickly. She shut the door behind them, locking it. "Elizabeth Salvatore. And I hope we can find your sister soon, Derek." she said. She stood in what was the heart of the house before talking. She used a human toned voice as she called out. "Damon. Can i see you for a second please?" she said while fixing a pillow which was on her favorite spot to sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:28 pm

OOC:The top Paragraph is Damon, and the Bottom one is Derek. Smile I hope you don't mind me doing that Razz

I was sitting in my chair, enjoying the day, when all of a sudden, Liz and two uninvited guests come in the house. "What is-" I stopped abruptly when I saw Adrian, Liz's younger brother. Without saying a word, I grabbed Liz gently by the arm, and pulled her into the Kitchen. "The only way this is possible is if Katherine gave him her own blood before she compelled you." I said, referring to her text earlier. I looked back at Adrian, who was not looking so good, and the guy holding him, who I now know was a Werewolf. "How did you meet up with him?" I asked, looking at Liz.

I sat the boy down gently, and said, "She came while I was fighting him. He's a Sanguinista," I explained to the Vampire known as Damon. "Even though he's young as a Vampire, he is strong. I'm an Alpha, and even I had trouble," I said, explaining again. "I think the Sanguinistas have Witches to give them Power," I added.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:43 pm

OOC: Not a problem, lol

Liz look at Damon before walking into the kitchen with him. "Katherine has him like brainwashed or something. He is emotionless and can not go no more than five words without the mention of her name." she said before looking to Derek. "I heard something going on and I intervened. I didn't know what I was going to find. I didn't know what to do, so I came to you." she said, crossing her arms over her chest. "He'll be waking up soon."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:56 pm

I looked at Liz and said, "I'm going to get in his to find out more once he wakes up," I said, grabbing a pair of gloves and then grabbing a a rather durable silver chain. I started to use my speed to tie him up, and then that's when the Silver started to burn his skin. It's like Wolfesbane to Werewolves, except in my opinion, it hurts worse but then again, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference because I'm not a Hybrid. I stepped back after he was chained up by the couch, and turned to the other two. "He'll wake up in probably-" and that's when I was interrupted by Adrian behind me, yelling and screaming in anger. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Eli Sat on the island counter before watching him wrap Adi up. Eli crossed her legs with her hands on the counter as she watched Damon go to town on this. "How long do you think it will take?" she asked about breaking into his center, where his emotions lay. Thats when Adi woke up. "What do you want me to do Damon?"
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 pm

I growled with anger, especially once my eyes open and saw Damon. "You fucking son-of-a bitch! I'll kill you!!" I said at the top of my lungs. I let my Power shoot out, making furniture go across the room, like there was a tornado coming down the street. The glass from all the windows broke from the loud thunder outside. The sky was turning a pitch black, with lightning shooting across the clouds from all directions.

I used my speed, ignoring Adrian and holding his head down, and starting. "You two hold him down now while I get inside! It should take only a few minutes!" I said, referring to his mind. The Werewolf and Liz used there speed, listening and digging their claws into him to restrain him. I was struggling to get in, but then I decided to fight Power with Power, and the push let me in. I saw Adrian in a small dark space, and then suddenly, he woke up a Vampire. He broke out of the tiny space, which was a small place to put embalmed bodies. He was in the Mystic Falls Morgue in the basement of the Hospital. He was transitioning, and was thirsting for blood. He attacked the two nurses that were in the hallway right outside of the Morgue room, and escaped the Hospital without anyone noticing. I suddenly lost control, and fell out of Adrian's mind, going back to holding him down. He was calm now, and that's when I realized the chunk of wood in his shoulder. I pulled it out, making sure not to do anymore damage. "He was in the Hospital in the Morgue when he transitioned, so he's been a Vampire for over a year. I didn't see this, but it's a theory. Katherine probably took him after she ran from Klaus when he killed Micheal, and came across whoever the leader of the Sanguinistas is and then went from their," I said, telling Liz everything.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Elizabeth stood with her back to the wall. The shock that her brother was still alive bugged her, but the fact that she started his transformation killed her on the inside. Though as her brother woke up, he yelled at her father, which angered her. She would have been over their faster had he not shown his power. Liz on the other hand had some of her own.

As she went over, digging her hands into his shoulder and wrist, she used her own power. She could bring people pain with a single touch, or a feeling of complete healing if she allowed it.Though as soon as it all started, it stopped. The girl let go, looking to Damon as he told her the story. So the grave was empty at the cemetery two timezones away. She looked at him, solid blue eyes void of emotion. "Thank you." She had a hand on his shoulder as she spoke. Then she left, walking to the back porch, gripping the railing while looking down. It was all her fault.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Derek looked at Elizabeth, not able to do anything. He followed her, not saying anything. What could he say? That he felt sorry for her? That wouldn't make her feel better no matter what he did. Should I say something? I asked myself, not knowing what to do.

Damon went outside, not worried about Adrian escaping. He was too weak to get away, and plus he was unconscious. His only worry was Liz right now. He knew what she was thinking - that she did this to her own older brother. She didn't though. It was that bitch Katherine who did it, Damon thought. "Liz?" Damon said her name, rubbing her back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next