Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Vote_lcap"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Voting_bar"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Vote_lcap"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Voting_bar"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Empty
PostSubject: "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean   "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:59 am

I sat on the bar counter, smoking a blunt of weed. I had level up from cigarettes for today. Today's been freaking stressful as is. The Sanguinestas along with the Human Hunters keep doing shit all around us, and if someone pisses me off, then I might rip out their vital regions, and use the body as a purse. I took a drag from my blunt, watching people dance, get drunk - all of that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

Kills : 20

PostSubject: Re: "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean   "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:08 pm

I entered a club named "Fangs and Games". The club was full people were dancing and getting drunk I headed straight to the bar and sat down two chairs away from a blonde woman. I wore a black suit with a red shirt. I noticed that the woman is a vampire it seemed that she was stressed. " What a slow service.": i said silent, the whole time i had an cocky smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean   "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:16 pm

I looked at the man that next to me as I held my blunt of weed. "I'm sorry," I said, dashing behind him with my speed, pinning him to the counter, twisting his arms, then I heard a snap coming from them, but I could care less if I broke them. "Don't talk about the 'Service' of my bar, do you understand?" I asked, giving him a fake smirk.
Who the fuck does this guy think he is? I thought, letting go of his broken arms, going to sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean   "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:25 pm

I was careless in the next second i was pinned to the counter by the woman and my right arm broke. When she returned to sit down I sat up fixed my suit with my left arm while my right arm healed. When my arm healed i looked her stright in her eyes and put my smile back on."Ah young vampires they never fail to amuse me.": I said more to myslef than to her than I added:"My deepest apology miss I did not want to insult any one.". All the time I keept my cocky smile:" Could I get a glass of whisky?": I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean   "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 pm

I looked at the man with a fake smile, and said, "Look asswipe, I don't put with dicks like you. I'm surprised I didn't kick your ass out already." I said, taking a drag from my weed. I quirked an eyebrow at the Vampire, and said, "Why yes, of course! How stupid of me," I said in a very sarcastic manner. I dashed to the other side of the counter, and grabbed the bottle of Whiskey. I was going to add a little something to his drink, I thought. I slyly pulled out a vial of Vervain. I got the shit descented. I hated the smell of the shit. I put the poisonous liquid inside the Whiskey Glass, and mixed it in the Whiskey. Let's see this bitch squirm, I thought to myself, setting the glass in front of him, and said, "Drink away. It's what you wanted." I said, hiding the eagerness in my voice, showing no signs of mysteriousness. Pamela Swynford De Beaufort, you're a bitch and you know it, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean   "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 pm

She used her super speed to go behind the counter and poured me some whisky in a glass but in one moment I thought that I smelled Vervain. When she gave me my whisky I saw a glance of eagerness in her eyes. While I was rising my glass I could smell the scent of Vervain it was very weak but it was there. I raised my glass enough that it seemed that I will take a sip. But in the next second I grabbed her at her throat pinned her at the wall and poured half of the glass in her mouth and than I threw her across the club. Everyone in the bar got quiet and watched the scene." You realy tought that that cheep trick will work on me.": I said to her but this time I didn't smile." How could you expect to trick an older vampire you brat you have so much to learn.": I told her while I was watching her from the other side of the club.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean   "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:17 pm

I got up with my fangs contracted, and snarled, "FUCKING WHORE FROM HELL!!!" I snarled dashing in front of him, and slammed his face repeatedly against the marble bar counter. I got so angry, that my strength srfaced. The force was so strong that it imploded the whole entire counter. "Rule number one, oh and before I continue with the rules, you want to repeat them after me, Rule number 1 - Don't threaten the owner of this establishment, you might get thrown in the dungeon below. Rule two - Touch anywhere around my face again, you die." I said, pressing my silver stiletto heel from my boots on his face, burning him like the Vervain. silver is another great advantage at fighting older Vampires like this sack of shit. "Now," I said, lifting him up by the neck, "It's time to take out the trash," I finished, throwing him out into the sunlight, shutting the door behind me. I looked at Chow, the guard, and said to him, "If that sack of shit comes in again, I want you rip out his skull and give it to me. I need a new Coffee Mug," I said, going back into my bar, and looked at the imploded bar counter. Where in the hell is Dy when you need him? I thought, shaking my head at the damage. "Okay - continue!" I shouted to everyone, sitting at Eric's throne chair. I lit another rolled up blunt of weed, thinking, If I got a quarter for every idiot that walked in here, I'd kill them with the quarters.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean   "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:30 pm

She had beaten me up pretty bad but I healed fast that's an advantage if your older. I was laying outside on the street where she throw me out. I stood up went to the nearest parked car picked it up and throwed it trough the entrence of the club leaving a pretty big hole and demolishing the club a little." That's your tip for the nice service thank you madam.": I grinned and than turned into a falcon and flew away in the direction of the sun so she cant see me.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean   "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 pm

I thought I've seen it all, but I was wrong. A car was thrown at the entrance, and it was my black Porsche!. I snarled at the top of my lungs, yelling, "EVERYONE GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF MY BAR, OR I'LL FUCKING SHOVE PILES AND PILES OF VERVAIN AND SILVER UP YOUR ASSES!!!" I growled as everyone dashed out of there like it was a freaking terrorist attack. They sped off like Forest Gump, running on a track field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean   "Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Dial it back a notch or two. You're starting to piss me off" Pam|Dean
Page 1 of 1