Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Faye Chamberlain Vote_lcapFaye Chamberlain Voting_barFaye Chamberlain Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
    Like/Tweet/+1
    Affiliates
    free forum

Faye Chamberlain Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Faye Chamberlain

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

Kills : 111

Faye Chamberlain Empty
    PostSubject: Faye Chamberlain   Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:01 pm

FAYE Elizabeth Chamberlain
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

' B a s i c s

Nickname/s | (N/a)
    DOB | (Feb-25-1995)
    Age | (17)
    Sexuality | (Straight)
    Occupation | (Student)
    Canon or Original | (Canon)

' Supernaturals Only

Species | (Witch)
    Special Abilities | (Magic)
    History | (Faye Chamberlain is an eccentric and free-spirited witch, who is the daughter of Dawn and Thomas Chamberlain, girlfriend of Jake Armstrong, ex-girlfriend of Lee Labeque, best friend of Melissa Glaser, and a member of the current Secret Circle.

Faye found out about her magic sometime before Cassie moved to Chance Harbor, Washington with the help of Diana Meade and the others. Out of all the Circle members, Faye is the one with the most ambition and is always searching for more power, and when she gets it, uses it recklessly and selfishly. She often challenges authority, especially Diana's, who she thinks doesn't deserve to be the leader of the Circle. She did not want the Circle to be bound initially, until her powers nearly killed someone because of it. However, she's still looking for ways to get her solo magic back. When the Circle was unbound by the destruction of the family Crystals, Faye got her solo magic back, and immediatly began enjoying it along with her best-friend Melissa.

Faye is a member of the Chamberlain Family. )

' A p p e a r a n c e

Height | (5'10'')
    Weight | (120)
    Hair color & Style | (long dark hair)
    Eye color | (olive green hazel eyes)
    Overall Appearance | (Faye Chamberline is a petite olive skinned girl whos long black hair makes her look dark and mysterious. She usually wears more dark colors.She was once referred to as "one of the prettiest girls in school" by a jock. She's very stylish and strong looking. She wears her hair down most of the time but when she puts it up it's in a ponytail making her face more defined.)

' P e r s o n a l i t y

black
    Likes |

' Parties- She always is the life of the party even if sometimes it ends badly
      ' Guys-She has been with many of the male species because she just can't get enough
      ' Friends-She has been friends with some people since birth
      ' Magic-She loves having power and magic

Dislikes |

' Diane-She hates how Diane is always acting like she's in charge
      ' Being bound with her circle
      ' Liars
      ' Being told what to do

Flaws |

' Being too bratty
      ' Uncontrolable
      ' Trusting to easily
      ' Mother issues

Habits |

' Twirling her pencil when she concentrating
      ' tapping her feet when she's impatient
      ' Vodoo
      ' drugs
      ' Patying

fears | (being left behind, not being able to control her powers, not trusting anybody, losing her family and friends)
    Goals/ dreams | (becoming a better witch, getting out of the circle, finding that one guy, and partying as hard as she can)
    Overall Personality | (She has a very complex array of emotions, mostly maintaining her tough and arrogant girl attitude in front of people and bottling her emotions up inside of her. She is able to maintain a normal attitude even under stressful situations, such as being in a room with a dangerous drug dealer with a knife.[10] Yet, she has a heart and sometimes cannot bear the emotional burden of some events, such as after her break-up with Jake or when she discovered her grandfather was dead or else when the Circle ganged up against her, accusing her of being reckless, unconscious, dangerous, and mostly bitchy. At the end of the day, though, she appears to be caring, nice, and loyal towards her Circle, her mother, and others she cares about. She also appears to have inherited traits from her parents, such as being brave, emotionally strong, and determined. )

' H i s t o r y

Birthplace | (chance Harbor, Washington)
    Mother | (dawn chamberin)
    Father | (thomas chamberlin)
    Siblings | (none)
    Other Relations | (Henry Chamberlin-grandfather)
    Overall history | (Faye was born on the 25th of February in 1995, to Dawn Chamberlain and Thomas Chamberlain, who she never met as he died in the Boatyard Fire . Despite her lack of a fatherly figure, she was close to her grandfather, Henry Chamberlain, who saved her from drowning at the age of six at his own Lake House .

In her teens, Faye began a romantic relationship with Jake Armstrong, however, the two broke up. Faye suffered so much heartache from this break up that she was almost put into an asylum.Sometime before Cassie Blake arrived, Faye found out she was a witch and, with the help of Diana who discovered her Book of Shadows, learned about the Circle history.Faye met Cassie at Chance Harbor High School during Cassie's first day there. She introduced herself with Melissa. Cassie was later taken to the Circle's base where Diana was reluctant to tell her the truth, but Faye hardened the blow by bluntly stating that Cassie was a full-blooded witch. With the Circle complete, Faye took full advantage of its full potential, creating a powerful storm, which she was unable to stop. It was, however, stopped by Cassie.Faye later continued to abuse magic, until Sally's near death, which made it obvious to the group the Circle had to be bound.After it was bound, Faye found it difficult to cope with not having solo magic anymore, especially to protect themselves, after Zachary Larson and Abaddon attacked the Circle.After the death of Nick, his older brother Jake returned. Faye took the opportunity to hook back up with him, however, she was rejected. Faye continued to try and rekindle her relationship with Jake, but was unable to do so.[6]While at her grandfather's house, Cassie found her grandfather's body under the docks.Faye was heartbroken over his death, but her mother was not upset in slightest.

' O u t o f C h a r a c t e r

RP Sample
    Quote :
    Faye Chamberlin was getting ready for school. She hated school as much as she hated being bound to her circle. She wore a tight black reveling top and a black miniskirt. She paired it with a pair of black high heels and a hunteer green jacket. She put a manicured fingernail on her chest where here necklace was sitting. Her outfit was complete.

She headed downstairs where she found her mother rushing around the room trying to find her keys. "There in the hallyway hanging on the hook" She said in a non caring manner as she made her way to the kitchen to pick up a apple for breakfast. "Mom, i need you to sign this permission slip for school" Little did she know that it really was a test that she had failed and need a parent signature. Her mother signed it without one look. She smirked as she knew she had just gotten away with something. "I'm taking the car today so you don't have to drive me" Her mother waved her off and she headed out to the garage to get her bmw.
    (2-3 paragraphs)

Hello my name is (Sophia Black). If you do the math I have been alive for (21 years)Which means I have been Rping for (5 years). I have heard of this site from (a friend) . If you would like to contact me you can do so via PM.

This Application was created by Strawberry Jam of Caution 2.0.
    Inspiration comes from the many that are out there.
    DO NOT remove this credit otherwise rabid and wild monkeys
    will surround you while you watch Barney and Friends.
    Back to top Go down
    Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Faye Chamberlain Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Faye Chamberlain   Faye Chamberlain Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:18 pm

ACCEPTED!!!!! Welcome to Crystal Waters!!!
    Back to top Go down

Faye Chamberlain
    Page 1 of 1