Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Vote_lcapPamela Swynford De Beaufort  Voting_barPamela Swynford De Beaufort  Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Vote_lcapPamela Swynford De Beaufort  Voting_barPamela Swynford De Beaufort  Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Empty
PostSubject: Pamela Swynford De Beaufort    Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:50 am

:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

' B a s i c s

Nickname/s | Pam
DOB | Year of 1871
Age | 34 (140)
Sexuality | Bisexual
[color=cyan] Ethnicity [/co
lor] | She isn't very fond of anyone except people who are Vampires.

Occupation | Co-Manager at Fangs and Games, Progeny of Eric Northman.
Financial Status | Very Rich
Canon or Original | Canon

' Supernaturals Only

Species | Vampire
Special Abilities | Glamour, super speed, super strength
History |Pamela "Pam" Swynford De Beaufort (born 1871, turned 1905) is a vampire and the progeny of Eric Northman. Born in London, her human life ended in 1905 after being turned into a vampire by Eric Northman. After a century together, Pam is fiercely loyal to her maker, and despite her relative youth as a vampire acts as his second in command in his duties as vampire sheriff of Area 5, Louisiana. Along with Longshadow, and later Chow, she is one of Northman's business partners at Fangtasia. As of 2008, she is the beneficiary of Northman's will, should he ever meet the true death.
' A p p e a r a n c e

Height | 6'3
Weight | 152lb.
Hair color & Style | Long blond hair, straightened or wavy, it still makes her look badass with her attitude and her clothing.
Eye color | sky blue
Overall Appearance | Pam stands to 6'3 and weighs about 122lb. She seems nice enough when you first meet her, but let her fool you - she is one mean bitch, and can be easily irritated by any Human.

' P e r s o n a l i t y

Black, Pink, Blood Red.
Likes |

' one - Being a Vampire
    ' two - "Fucking and Killing are two things I do best."
    ' three - Gothic Designs
    ' four - People who have her kind of attitude.

Dislikes |

' one - "Anyone who has the capability to piss me off."
    ' two - Humans
    ' three - Bill Compton
    ' four - The Authority (But still abides by the rules.)

Flaws |

' one - Her fiery temper
    ' two - her attitude
    ' three - Only cares for her and Eric
    ' four - Her incapability to understand Humans

Habits |

' one - Her technique of "Persuasion" (Fear)
    ' two - Tells people how she doesn't care what they say or think
    ' three - Gets irritated easily by Humans
    ' four - Only shows how she feels about some things with Eric
    ' five - Uses Sarcasm to get her point across in a negative way

fears | Losing Eric, Dying, Losing her stunning features, and The Authority
Goals/ dreams | Wants Crystal Waters to be free of near death situations.
Overall Personality | Pam is a stuck up bitch. She cares for no Humans. She only looks after the Supernatural, particularly her kind. Pam uses Fear to persuade people in whole new level, that will make a full grown man pee their pants. She uses sarcasm to get her point across to Humans in a negative way, because she believes that's the only way they'll understand.

' H i s t o r y

Birthplace | London, England
Mother | N/A
Father | N/A
Siblings | Eric Northman (Maker) Tara Thornton (Progeny) Colin (Progeny)
Other Relations | Bill Compton (King of Crystal Waters) Sookie Stakkhouse ("My Problem")
Overall history | Pam was born into a family of wealth and sophistocation. She escaped that life by moving to America. In 1905, Pam was the manager of a Brothel for Prostitution. Her workers always ended up dead because Lorena and Bill would come for procuring, feeding on any woman they wanted. She met Eric when he saved her life by killing a man that was about to rape her within the empty streets of San Fransisco. She thought he'd never see him again, but he came into the Brothel, looking for a woman to have sex with, and that was Pam. She declined the offer saying that she being the manager, cannot have confrontations with customers.

She asked him to her a favor - to make Lorena and Bill never come back to the Brothel, so that her women would not end up dead. Pam then decided to take Eric's offer for sex, and asked if he would turn her because her Human Life was filled with misery and dullness. At first, Eric didn't want Pam destroying her life, but was forced to after she almost made herself bleed to death.

Several years have passed, and Vampires became global, revealing themselves to the Human Society. While being in the Shreveport area, dealing with all the drama that she believes was caused the Fairy crossbreed, Sookie Stakkhouse, she convinced Eric to leave Bon Temp, selling Fangtasia in Shreeveport to Bill Compton, and moving to the new community of Crystal Waters. Her hapiness is short lived when she finds out that Bill Compton has become King of Crystal Waters, and has given his power as King of Louisiana to sheriff that resides there. She also finds out that Sookie has also moved into Crystal Waters, along with her Human friends. Pam believes that since Sookie has come to live here, that Death will rear it's ugly head onto the population of Crystal Waters. She has also given the power of Vampire Sheriff to a Vampire that she had met in Mystic Falls Virginia. His name was Damon Salvatore. She opened up a new Vampire Bar that resembles Fangtasia, but had to add a Human entertainment spot into the bar for Humans, even though she didn't want to.

' O u t o f C h a r a c t e r

RP Sample
Quote :
"This is just bullshit! Bill is now King of Crystal Waters, and little Ms. Fairy crossbreed has come to live here. I don't know why it is, she keeps popping up out of nowhere, but I know I'm staying away from her as much as possible.

The point of moving into this community was to get away from her and our Power-Crazy King. I hate them so much, that if we didn't have an Authority, I'd have the pleasure of killing both of them. I can't kill because that would be the True Death of me, and Eric doesn't want that for me."

Hi, I'm Pam. It's a pleasure to meet you. Acually, not really. If you hadn't noticed, I'm a Vampire, and pretty damn powerful one, at that. I have lived for 140 years. I don't need anyone telling me what to do about how I RP. In fact, I'm pretty good at it, but then again, I'm good at a lot of things.. I have heard of this site from a little birdie . If you would like to contact me, please don't - and yes I know I'm antisocial. Tell what else you think I don't know.

This Application was created by Strawberry Jam of Caution 2.0.
Inspiration comes from the many that are out there.
DO NOT remove this credit otherwise rabid and wild monkeys
will surround you while you watch Barney and Friends.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela Swynford De Beaufort    Pamela Swynford De Beaufort  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:44 pm

ACCEPTED! Welcome to Crystal Waters!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Character Creations :: Profiles-
Jump to: