Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Erica Reyes Vote_lcapErica Reyes Voting_barErica Reyes Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
    Like/Tweet/+1
    Affiliates
    free forum

Erica Reyes Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Erica Reyes

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

Kills : 25

Erica Reyes Empty
    PostSubject: Erica Reyes   Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Erica Isabelle Reyes
    [*IMG][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

' B a s i c s

Nickname/s | (N/A)
    DOB | (September 13)
    Age | (17)
    Sexuality | (Whatever I feel like)
    Occupation | (Student)
    Canon or Original | (Canon)

' Supernaturals Only

Species | (Werewolf)
    Special Abilities | ( Enhanced Strength: Werewolves are much stronger than humans.
    Enhanced Speed: Werewolves are much faster than humans.
    Enhanced Agility: Werewolves can jump, run, climb and react faster than humans.
    Accelerated Healing: Werewolves heal quickly from most injuries.
    Heightened Senses: Werewolves can smell, see and hear far better than humans. )

History | (She suffers from epilepsy and the medication she takes causes weight gain and acne. As a result, she is a “pariah” at the school and thinks she is not pretty.She has an attack at school while wall climbing and is sent to the hospital. Derek, the alpha werewolf, shows up in the hospital. He reads the side effects listed on her pill bottle — anxiety weight gain and acne. Derek seduces her with the promise that he can make it all go away. Derek’s eyes glow red. She transforms and the next day she shows up to school wearing tight clothing and looking hot.)

' A p p e a r a n c e

Height | ( 5ft 6.5in)
    Weight | (125)
    Hair color & Style | (long blonde wavy hair)
    Eye color | (Brown)
    Overall Appearance | (She has long blonde wavy hair and brown doe eyes. She used to be fat and have acne all over her body due to the medication she was taking. since her transformation she's more confident in her body. Even Stiles and Scott noticed how sexy and confident she was. She now wears tight and reveling clothing like leather jeans and low cut tops. When she first return to school she was seen wearing a white tank top, black leather jeans, a leather jacket, and cheetah print shoes. Her outfits have gotten more reveling since he transformation. Before that, She would wear sweats and over sized t-shirts.)

' P e r s o n a l i t y

Blue
    Likes |

' Not having Epilepsy
      ' Boys
      ' Parties
      ' Training with her werewolf pack

Dislikes |

' Acne
      ' Being a Pariah
      ' Being weak
      ' Being told what to do

Flaws |

' Epilepsy
      ' Stiles
      ' Her pack
      ' Wolfsbane

Habits |

' Being a playful kitty
      ' Training
      ' Becoming better at everything
      ' Flirting with both female and male
      ' Following orders

fears | (going back to that weak person, dying, being the pariah, or losing a pack member)
    Goals/ dreams | (Be the most beautiful girl in the school, learning how to protect herself, graduating high school, getting out of dodge)
    Overall Personality | (She was at first this weak little insecure girl but once she transforms she turns into this confident flirty hottie. She's very confident now and she's sometimes over confident. She kissed her leader during a training session just to distract him. She now admits everything instead of hiding away like a pariah.)

' H i s t o r y

Birthplace | (Beacon Hills)
    Mother | (deceased)
    Father | (J. Reyes)
    Siblings | (N/A)
    Other Relations | (N/A)
    Overall history | (She suffers from epilepsy and the medication she takes causes weight gain and acne. As a result, she is a “pariah” at the school and thinks she is not pretty.Derek uses the promise that the werewolf bite will cure her symptoms to seduce her into the pack. The transformation gives her more confidence in her appearance and social life. Erica trained with Derek and Isaac and, in a move to be unpredictable as instructed, wrapped her legs around Derek and began kissing him. He says she can't do that again because he has someone else in mind for her.
    Erica is sent by Derek to get Jackson and later to test and and kill Lydia. She manages to flirt with Scott (with her hand on his thigh) and threaten Allison (with extended claws on her thigh). Later she manages to catch an arrow from Allison's crossbow but is incapacitated because Allison had treated it first with the kanima's paralytic venom. Derek also gave her an order to confirm if Jackson is the Kanima. When Stiles attempts to get answers out of her she tells him she used to have a crush on him. As part of the plan to capture Jackson Kanima, Erica and Isaac distract and drug him at the rave.
    On the night of her first full moon, Derek tries to lock Erica, Isaac and Boyd inside the old subway car in the lair. She transforms and manages to escape her bonds. She attacks Derek but is subdued an secured once again. )

' O u t o f C h a r a c t e r

RP Sample
    Quote :
    Erica was getting ready for her training session with Derek. She wore a black metal jacket and a red maxi dress. She paired it with the cheetah high heels that Derek had bought her after her transformation. She was looking completely sexy and confident. Her outfit was complete. She walked out the door and saw Derek's car sitting in her driveway. She opened the passenger door and hopped in. Derek was unusually quiet today but she not dare to ask. She knew that he was trying to concentrate on something. She would just wait until they got to the training grounds before she made a comment. They picked up Issac and they were off. when they got to the training grounds, she got out and went to change into something better fitted for training.
    (2-3 paragraphs)

Hello my name is (Sophia Black). If you do the math I have been alive for (21 Years)Which means I have been Rping for (5 Years). I have heard of this site from (insert here) . If you would like to contact me you can do so via PM.

This Application was created by Strawberry Jam of Caution 2.0.
    Inspiration comes from the many that are out there.
    DO NOT remove this credit otherwise rabid and wild monkeys
    will surround you while you watch Barney and Friends.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile Send private message [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Back to top Go down
    Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Erica Reyes Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Erica Reyes   Erica Reyes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:19 pm

ACCEPTED!!!!!! Welcome to Crystal Waters!!!
    Back to top Go down

Erica Reyes
    Page 1 of 1