Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Vote_lcapBorn to be a star (Sophia) open Voting_barBorn to be a star (Sophia) open Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Vote_lcapBorn to be a star (Sophia) open Voting_barBorn to be a star (Sophia) open Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Born to be a star (Sophia) open Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Born to be a star (Sophia) open

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

Kills : 25

Born to be a star (Sophia) open Empty
PostSubject: Born to be a star (Sophia) open   Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:54 pm

I was born to be a star. I have the tragic life and everything. The only thing I would have to kept secret is my magical powers. Humans really don't understand people who are different than them. So here I was in the auditorium pratcing my audition for AMDA. If anyone who's not devoted their life to the limelight knows what that stands for it's American Musical and Drama Academy. It's a school for all actors or singers. I'm going for a dual enrollment. Music and Drama. I was wearing a soft cashmre top and light blue jeans. I took the stage and began to sing Blue Jeans by Lana del Rey.

"Blue jeans, white shirt Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn It was like, James Dean, for sure You're so fresh to death & sick as cancer You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop But you fit me better than my favourite sweater and I know That love is mean, and love hurts But I still remember that day we met in December, oh baby!
I will love you till the end of time I would wait a million years Promise you'll remember that you're mine Baby can you see through the tears? Love you more than those bitches before Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember I will love you till the end of time
Big dreams, gangsta Said you had to leave to start your life over I was like - no please, stay here, we don't need no money, we could make it all work But he headed out on Sunday, said he'd come home Monday I stay up waitin', anticipatin', and pacing' but he was chasing paper Caught up in the game - that was the last I heard
I will love you till the end of time I would wait a million years Promise you'll remember that you're mine [ From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ] Baby can you see through the tears? Love you more than those bitches before Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember Oh baby who I will love you till the end of time
You went out every night And baby that's alright I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side
'Cause imma ride or die Whether you fail or fly Well shit at least you tried But when you walked out that door a piece of me died Told you I wanted more, but that's not what I had in mind Just want it like before We were dancin' all night Then they took you away, stole you out of my life You just need to remember...
I will love you till the end of time I would wait a million years Promise you'll remember that you're mine Baby can you see through the tears Love you more than those bitches before Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember I will love you till the end of time" I ended the sound when I heard a big applause in the back

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a star (Sophia) open   Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Soph has been talking non-stop about ADMA since freshmen year. No that we were Seniors and I wasnt who I was three years ago, I help her as much as I can with her money costs. I have been compelling her grandmother to accept the six digit checks I have been writing in Soph's name. I went to the green room to get some of the costumes for Miss Falconari's class when I heard someone singing. I peeked out of the stage door and saw Sophia singing, as always. It's like when i go home I think i am a preety decent singer, then when it comes time to adution for talent shows, I leave because of her. I envy her voice. She has it all. When the song was over I found myself leaning against the door, clapping rather loudly.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

Kills : 25

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a star (Sophia) open   Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:44 pm

"Elizabeth, omg I didn't think anyone was listening to me. I was trying this song out for my audition. What do you think? Is it too much? I really like this song and I thought it would be good for an audition song" She smiled nervously. She hated having all the eyes on her when she was sing. She didn't have much confidence as her alter ego Maria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a star (Sophia) open   Born to be a star (Sophia) open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Born to be a star (Sophia) open
Page 1 of 1