Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Sophia Blackwood Vote_lcapSophia Blackwood Voting_barSophia Blackwood Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
    Like/Tweet/+1
    Affiliates
    free forum

Sophia Blackwood Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Sophia Blackwood

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

Kills : 25

Sophia Blackwood Empty
    PostSubject: Sophia Blackwood   Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:02 pm

SOPHIA ISODORA BLACKWOOD
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

' B a s i c s

Nickname/s | (Soph and izzy, or Maria)
    DOB | (September 13 1994)
    Age | (18)
    Sexuality | (straight)
    Occupation | (Student)
    Canon or Original | (Original)

' Supernaturals Only

Species | (Witch)
    Special Abilities | (Opitional)
    History | (Her magic line descends from her mother side of the family. It skips a generation so her mother doesn't have any powers all though with a slut as a mother, Maria could care less. Her grandmother is a witch so she teaches Sophia everything. She lives with her grandmother now since she left her parents house because he dads an alcholic and her mom is the town slut. She moved to crystal waters to get away from her parents)

' A p p e a r a n c e

Height | (5'6")
    Weight | (125)
    Hair color & Style | (long brown wavy hair)
    Eye color | (green)
    Overall Appearance | (She's skinny and has long legs. She usually keeps her hair up,. She's neat and tidy and usually wears nice clothes but her alter ego wears more promiscuous clothes. She likes tight flashy clothing that revels her body and seduces men. Sophia and her alter ego are complete opposites
    )

' P e r s o n a l i t y

Favorite Color light pink no red no pink no red or shut up sophia I'm in charge and I say red
    Likes |

' Reading-Boring
      ' Partying-that's more like it
      ' Acting
      ' Dancing

Dislikes |

' Rude people
      ' bullys
      ' Being pushed around
      ' cocky people

Flaws |

' Clumsy
      ' Trust to easily
      ' Shy
      ' has an alter ego named Maria

Habits |

' She bites her lips when she's nervous
      ' She taps her nails against the desk when she's inpatient
      ' She taps her feet when she's angry
      ' She rest on her hand when she's thinking
      ' Binge on alcohol and drugs

fears | (being alone,dying,never finding love, never getting rid of my alter ego)
    Goals/ dreams | (Learn more magic, Go to ADMA. Get out away from the redicule of having lousy parents, help her grandmother get over the death of her husband)
    Overall Personality | (She's a fiesty bookworm who doesn't take lip from nooone. She cares about her friends alot. She's protective. She's very clumsy. She once fell forwards just walking down the stairs and dropped the laundry basket.She also has Maria who is out going and very flirty

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    )

' H i s t o r y

Birthplace | (Mystic Falls)
    Mother | (Olivia Blackwood)
    Father | (George Blackwood)
    Siblings | (N/A)
    Other Relations | (Gran Susan and deceased papa Luke)
    Overall history | (She was born on September 13. Her parents are both on the founder commity. Her grandmother is very wise for her old age and she take cares of her while my parents are out of town. She just recently moved in with her grandmother after her parents had an agrument and threw a bottle at her. She visits her grand father at the cemetary every chance she gets. She;s a dutiful daughter and a loyal friend. She moved to Crystal Waters to get out of the redicule of having so horrible parents. She practices her magic every chance she gets with her grandmother. She even tries to get rid of her alter ego. Her alter ego Maria has done eveything in the book. She's very dangerous and tries to take over when Sophia can't handle things.)

' O u t o f C h a r a c t e r

RP Sample
    Quote :
    Sophia walked in the woods to get back to her grandmothers house. She didn't know why she turned to Maria but she was determined to figure out why. She returned to her house and caught a glimse of the paper. She was looking through it to see if she had done anything bad when she saw Elizabeth's face in the paper and it read that she had been in an accident. Then all the memories came flooding back from that night. She had been watching the news when the story and she blacked out. That must have been when Maria showed up. She took her phone and left a message for her grandmother before she went out to read some books in the woods. Serigy, maria's buddy, walked out from behing the tree and called her the girl who didn't know how to kiss. and she replied. I know how to kiss. It's just that I didn't want to be kiss you. You see I'm not like Maria. I'm the goody two shoes girl that listens to her parents and does what she's told. Maria is the exact opposite. If you want to talk to her. Your going to be waiting for a long time. She's never coming back. I'm going to make sure of it. As soon as my grandmother gets back in town" She said hoping it was soon. She didn't know how long she could kept Maria from resurfacing. "I don't just have sex with somebody and not care. That's Maria"
    (2-3 paragraphs)

Hello my name is (Sophia Black). If you do the math I have been alive for (21 Years)Which means I have been Rping for (5 Years). I have heard of this site from (Friend) . If you would like to contact me you can do so via PM.

This Application was created by Strawberry Jam of Caution 2.0.
    Inspiration comes from the many that are out there.
    DO NOT remove this credit otherwise rabid and wild monkeys
    will surround you while you watch Barney and Friends.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile Send private message [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Back to top Go down
    Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Sophia Blackwood Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sophia Blackwood   Sophia Blackwood Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:13 pm

ACCEPTED!!!! Welcome to Crystal Waters!!!!
    Back to top Go down

Sophia Blackwood
    Page 1 of 1