Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Vote_lcapWhat a Reunion Damon|Caroline Voting_barWhat a Reunion Damon|Caroline Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Vote_lcapWhat a Reunion Damon|Caroline Voting_barWhat a Reunion Damon|Caroline Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

What a Reunion Damon|Caroline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Empty
PostSubject: What a Reunion Damon|Caroline   What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:39 am

I dashed into the middle of the plaza, waiting for Kevin, even though he hates me completely for not telling Stefan right away about him transitioning. I was completely devastated and angry about it. I am not in the mood for any bad news or anything for that matter. Stefan wanted to kill me for letting Pam hurt me, but I couldn't do anything. Pam has power over me since she is my boss, and she has power over Stefan as well. I suddenly sensed a presence around me. I turned around and faced someone who I've not seen in awhile.
"Well, Well, Well, hello Caroline."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

Kills : 23

PostSubject: Re: What a Reunion Damon|Caroline   What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:49 pm

"Damon.", she acknowledged him and then looked down at the ground. This was the last person she'd hope to see today. Maybe they could actually have a decent conversation if he wasn't being extremely cocky as usual. But she doubted it. Taking a deep breath, Caroline gave him a small glare, "How's it going?", not that she cared much. She hadn't seen Damon for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: What a Reunion Damon|Caroline   What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 pm

I sighed and said, "Wow, that's all I get!? I haven't seen you since Elena transitioned, and you didn't reply to my text about Crystal Waters, which you're in now," I said, trying to keep a smile. "I heard you work for Pam at Fangs and Games. Is that true?" I asked curiously. I never knew Caroline was into the whole dancing on man, when she has her own man, which I threw like a rag doll about a month ago into a wall at the Wal-Mart Entrance. "How's Hybrid boy? Did is he fooling around with that psychotic bitch Ravyn?" I asked another question. I just hope she knew Ray was living with him. She and Ray have been ... rocky ever since they met.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

Kills : 23

PostSubject: Re: What a Reunion Damon|Caroline   What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:11 pm

"If you must know, yes I work at Fangs and Games. And as for Ravyn...", she stopped. She was about to snap. "Forget it", her face was flushed and her temper was getting to her. Why would he even bring that up in front of her? To watch her loose control and laugh? He was the same old Damon she used to know and hadn't changed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: What a Reunion Damon|Caroline   What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:26 pm

I sighed and said, Look, I just thought you should know. The more important question is why she's here. Elijah is now Guardian to the Authority, and I don't know if Klaus is here to 'retrieve' Elena. I don't even know if he knows she's not Human anymore," I said, not knowing what to think or say next. I used to have all of the answers, even though they were wrong, but at least they still worked ... somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Reunion Damon|Caroline   What a Reunion Damon|Caroline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a Reunion Damon|Caroline
Page 1 of 1