Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Vote_lcap"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Voting_bar"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Vote_lcap"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Voting_bar"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Empty
PostSubject: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

this was the first time I ever walked into Pam's Bar. I never thought I would walk in here, but here I am. It was my first time as a Hybrid. I only remember what Liz had told me about Hybrids ... somewhat. I sat at the bar counter, ordering a Tru Blood. This was my first time - ever, drinking blood, except for when I attacked that innocent man, draining him of all his blood. This made me hate myself even more. I had just broken up with Allison a few nights ago. I told my mom that I had to move out into a new house by myself, since I couldn't stop myself from wanting her blood. I did not want to hurt her, and I will not put her in anymore danger - not like I did in Beacon Hills.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

Kills : 23

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Caroline had just gotten off her shift and was finally changing out of her skimpy outfit. She really needed a new job. Being a part time dancer just wasn't cutting it anymore. Putting on her t-shirt and walking towards the door, she spotted a guy sitting alone at the bar. Quickly grabbing some synthetic and placing it in front of him, she gave a simpathetic smile, "What's eatin at cha' bud?", noticing the distress in his facial expression. Assuming he was going to vent about some chick who broke his heart, she sat on the stool next to him and folded her arms intentivley.

Last edited by Caroline Forbes on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:57 pm

I smiled weakly and said, "Well, My girlfriend dumped me a few days ago, and I am now a Hybrid, and I don't even know who turned me. They just forced me to drink their blood, and then snapped my neck." I said, biting my lip. I took a drink of the Tru blood that she gave me. When I took a drink and said, "People are right. This synthetic blood does taste bad," I said, making a disgusted face. I smiled at the girl and said, "I'm Scott McCall. It's nice to meet you." I said, managing another drink of the synthetic blood.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:11 pm

"Well if you don't have it rough, I don't know what rough is. That just proves how many cruel people there are in the world", she cringed at his story. "Drink up. You get used to it.", she sighed as he took a sip of the Tru blood. "Im Caroline. Caroline Forbes." She had to admit, Scott was cute. And she deffinitly had a thing for Hybrids. But he was still in the breakup stage, so it was best not to try anything.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 pm

I smiled at Caroline and said, "True. I just wish I knew who turned me. I don't even know who the person was. My back was turned when he did it." I said, trying another sip of my Tru Blood. "I know. I'm just used to being a Werewolf," I said, smirking. I looked into Caroline's green eyes and they were beautiful, but starting in a relationship after just recently getting dumped might not be the wisest thing to do at this point. "What made you come here to Crystal Waters?" I asked, continuing our conversation.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 pm

"Sounds like quite a horrifying experience", she said, biting her lip and looking towards the floor. "I wanted to be closer to people like me. To not be an outcast. Or one of those weirdos no one wants to be in contact with", Caroline replied. It seemed her relationships with humans dwindled at a fast rate these days anyway. Scott's chocolaty brown eyes were making her melt uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:25 pm

I smiled at Caroline and said, "Well, you always want to stay close to the ones you want to protect. I wanted to be the person, where they protect everyone, but It hasn't gotten me anywhere to be honest," I said truthfully, biting my lip. I have been placing people in danger all the time when I was a Werewolf, and since I'm a Hybrid, that will probably get worse. "I have a question. Since I'm a Hybrid, I haven't been able to, you know ... control my thirst. How do you control it?" I asked, wanting to know badly. I didn't want to see people as food that could walk. They have lives and it feels wrong to take it away from people. For the past three days, all I could think about was "Blood, Blood, Blood." I don't want to stay that way, and end up like the Sanguinistas. Damon told me about them, how they despise Humans and feed and kill anyone they feed on.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 am

"Synthetics. I know it doesn't quite satisfy, but it's the safest way to go. And there's always animal blood...", she offered. "I have plenty if your ever in desperate need", Caroline added, hoping she might see Scott again. If anything, she could help him with some of his new abilities. Running a hand through her blonde hair, she grabbed some synthetic for herself and took a few sips. "If you need anything, im your girl", she said, flashing a warmer smile then before.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 am

I smiled at Caroline with happiness in my eyes. "Thank you, Caroline. I will do my best to stay on this stuff, even though it tastes bad. I'm willing to do this. I have to in order to keep my friends and family safe," I said, keeping my smile on my face. "Since I'm part Vampire, does that mean I can compel people like Normal Vampires can?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 am

"Your one of the few good guys in this screwed up world of ours. Good.", she put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Yes you can compel people. But don't let it go to your head, Scott. You have to promise me you won't", she said seriously, trying to meet his gaze. For some reason, she didn't want him to do anything stupid or get himself in trouble. For the first time in a while, she was letting someone in and actually caring.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:07 am

I smiled and said, "You can trust me. I won't compel people for fun or anything like that. I'm not that person, I promise you. I just wanted to know, since I'm new to the whole being a Vampire thing," I said being completely honest with her. "The last thing I wanna do is hurt others."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:27 am

"Why can't they all be like you?", she sighed, referring to guys instead of vampires in general. Scott had a sweet disposition and looks that anyone would kill for, not literally of course. Whoever had broken his heart sure was crazy. "You might be one of the most well mannered hybrid's i've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:39 pm

I smirked and said, "Because they think it's weak," I said simply. I took another sip of my Tru Blood, and began to speak again. "To tell you the truth, I wish I was still Human. I didn't choose to become a Werewolf. I was bitten, not born as one."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:30 pm

"I didn't choose either. I was about to die.", Caroline thought back to the car accident that had turned her into what she was now, and how Damon had saved her. Well not really. She placed her hand over her chest, where her heart would have been beating and took a deep breath. "So Scott, come here often?", she smiled, realizing that was the cheesiest line in the book and silently face-palmed herself. She slowly took another sip of her tru blood and let the taste linger on her tongue.

Last edited by Caroline Forbes on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:57 pm

I looked at Caroline as I heard that she didn't choose either. I smiled at Caroline and said, "Not much. Pam told me that since I'm a Hybrid, I can come in and order me a drink," I said chuckling. Geez, that was lame, I thought referring to what I had said. "She wants me to work for Damon, one of her Sheriffs," I said, taking the last sip of my Tru Blood.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:08 pm

"Well good luck then", Caroline winked. Working with Damon was going to be hell for this kid. She grabbed a tube of lipstick out of her pocket and a napkin. She wrote out her number in bright red and then applied some to her lips. Handing it to Scott, she added, "We should hang out sometime. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:36 pm

I smirked and said, "Yeah, working for a Vampire politic will be loads of fun," I said sarcastically, chuckling a little. I took the napkin with her number on it and said, "We should," I mused with my common smile. "The only good thing about being part Vampire right now is not having to a car," I said laughing slightly. God, I'm an idiot, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline   "Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Things Will Get Better" Scott|Caroline
Page 1 of 1