Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Vote_lcapTwisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Voting_barTwisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Vote_lcapTwisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Voting_barTwisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Me and Damon walked into the mall, ready to do whatever. Stefan didn't want to go, not with my blood drawing him in. Damon can control himself, and Bonnie had stuff to do. I was actually surprised that she trusted him to take care of me. We're talking about Damon Salvatore here. I thought he hated me because of me being a child, but he's treating me like dad treats me. We've been bonding the last couple of days. Damon actually gives me a sincere smile, like the one that he gives to Elena. I haven't seen Elena since the time I've been dropped off at the Boarding House in Mystic Falls. "So, what are really going to do?" I asked curiously, holding his hand, looking up at my uncle, or rather my step uncle.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:00 pm

I smiled at my little brother's boy, and said, "Whatever you want to do," I said, picking him up and smiling at him. I could sense he was hungry, and I said, "Why don't we get you something to eat?" I asked, pointing at the food court area. I continued to hold him as I walked with him to the pizza place. I ordered him two slices of pizza, which didn't take long, and we sat at the nearest table. I watched as he ate shyly. I smirked and said, "You don't have to be shy with me. I won't hurt you," I said, looking into his eyes ruffling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Kills : 101

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:31 pm

I was walking through the mall when I felt something weird go through me. I couldn't explain the feeling but it was weird. I continued walking with my few bags and for some reason I felt myself going toward the food court. It wasn't till I got there that I understood why. There sitting by the pizza place was Damon and a little kid. I felt a bit weird watching so I decided to turn around and find somewhere else to go.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalwaters.rpg-board.net
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:41 pm

I smirked at Kevin as he continued to eat, and then I saw Allison. "Allison," I said, calling her over. I think the little fiasco at the woods made her feel uncomfortable with me. I felt like wanting to make things right, that's if she'll let me.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:46 pm

I heard Damon call me name and I internally cursed myself for not walking away faster, or for walking over here in the first place. I put a nice smile on my face and walked over to where Damon was. "Hey, how are you?" I asked nicely then looked over to the little boy. "Hi." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:52 pm

I smiled as she came over, and said, "Pretty good. Just here with my brother's son," I said, ruffling Kevin's hair again. "Say hello, Kevin," I said to him. I knew he was shy with other people, so opening up to new people might be tough for him, but I know he can pull through, just like he's doing as a Witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:01 pm

I blushed at girl that had come over and said, "H-hello,"I said, stuttering my greetings. How does Damon know her? I thought, smiling shyly still. "It's nice to meet you, ma'am," I said, trying not to stutter again. I had been known not to get to know anyone, but Damon seems to be okay with her, so I want to be polite as much as possible. I took the last bite of my pizza, and set the crust on my plate. I grabbed a napkin quickly, wiping my face off, making sure Damon and the girl did not see me wipe the pizza sauce off of my face.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 pm

"It's nice to meet you too." I said smiling at him. He was an adorable little kid, but then i thought about him being Damon's, brother's son. Is he a vampire? I wondered. I kept smiling and made sure not to show how weird this was then I shifted the weight to the balls o my feet then said "Well it was good seeing you.."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:20 pm

I looked at Allison and said, "Ah c'mon - you just got here!" I said, laughing. "C'mon, please stay?" I smiled at Allison. I looked at Kev giving him a thought, that said, Charm her with you child smile? For me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:33 pm

I smiled at Allison, and said, "Will you please stay? For me?" I asked, smiling at Allison. I don't know why Damon wants me to charm her. I guess he actually likes her. Plus, I really owe him for saving me from the Hunters. "Please? Stay?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:46 pm

I smiled and was going to still leave but then Kevin asked me to stay and the look in his eyes made it impossible for me to leave. "OK. I'll stay." i told them and sat down in the chair closer to Kevin then Damon. It would have been nice too sit next to Damon but it would be really weird for me. "So anything specific you guys are shopping for?" I asked mostly toward Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:10 pm

I smiled at Allison and said, "Toys!" I said, enthusiastically. I saw Damon get up and said, "Kevin's got a thing for Nerf Guns," He said, smiling at Allison. "I'll be back. I'm gonna get you a drink," Damon said to me, leaving the table. I looked at Allison with a smile and said, "Do you know what Damon is?" I asked curiously. I never really met anyone other than the Salvatores besides Caroline and Tyler. I just wanted to meet someone new who could understand me, rather than reject me because of my age - my real age.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm

When Damon let the table I let out a small breathe, and when Kevin asked me aboout Damon I smiled slightly. Damn! I thought. "Yes I do." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 pm

I smiled at her. I could see that she was uncomfortable about talking about it. "I used to be a Vampire before living here," I said impulsively. I bit my lip. I didn't mean to say it. It just ... came out. "I'm a Witch now, though. It scares me because I can't control my magic ... Whenever I get angry or upset, I lose control ..."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:38 pm

I smiled at Kevin and listened as he told me he was a Witch. "Really? Wow you know, you are the first witch I have ever met." I told him. Wow what else is out there. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:00 pm

I walked back to the table, getting me a Tru Blood, and Kevin and Allison a soda. They were both Cherry Coke a' Cola. "Here you are," I said, sitting their drinks in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:31 pm

I smiled politely up at Damon. "Thank you" I told him and took the soda in my hand gingerly.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:51 pm

I saw Allison take the drink and then I looked over at Kevin, and said, "Kevin, would you mind if you give me and Allison time to talk? I'll let you go look at the toy store right in front of us," I said, tempting him. I watched as he walked over to the store, and then looked back at Allison. she needed to know about what happened to Natalia. "You need to know what happened to Natalia."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:57 pm

I was confused on what Damon needed totally to me about but I watched as Kevin went to the toy store. I looked over to Damon and when he told me what he was going to talk about I stood from my chair."Don't mention her name." said furiously then started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 pm

I sighed and stared and said impulsively, "She was my progeny, and your Werewolf boyfriend killed her," I said, calmly, waiting for what she would say or do next. I knew I had no right talking about Natalia with her, but she needed to know about her and who killed her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:38 pm

I stopped in my tracks and listened to what he said. I took a deep breathe and turned and sat back down at the table. "OK you have 5 minuets to keep me here. Talk." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm

I sighed and said, "A few days ago, Natalia and Elizabeth, my niece, met each other in the forest, and Scott was out when he wasn't because of the Full Moon. He turned in front of Elizabeth and Natalia, and attacked Natalia, mauling her. Elizabeth was going to stop him, but he regained control right after he killed her," I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:19 pm

I could barely breathe. How.. I thought then I remembered that Scott didn't know about Natalia, I barely even knew her but she was still my family and all of them have been dying lately. "I can't believe it." I said keeping tears back.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:34 pm

I could feel the pain and sadness radiating from Allison, just like it did with Elena before she turned. At first, she flipped the switch on her humanity, but now she has it back. "Do you want time to yourself?" I asked gently. I looked at Kevin still inside the store, looking at toys, making sure he was still there. I didn't want to relive the Hunter episode all over again.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:37 pm

"I'm fine." I told him and took a drink of my soda. "Thank you or telling me." I said looking up and meeting his eye and having those feelings again. Crap I thought then looked down at my soda lid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison   Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Fiction Kevin|Damon|Allison
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next