Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Vote_lcap"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Voting_bar"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Vote_lcap"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Voting_bar"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Empty
PostSubject: "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison   "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:31 am

I laid down next to Allisonl, smiling at her, knowing she'd wake up soon. I had taken off my shirt, smirking at her. "Allison," I breathed, keeping my voice level and calm.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Kills : 101

PostSubject: Re: "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison   "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 am

I was looking into the eyes that had saved me and who I had saved in the Forrest and couldn't step away. I new that this guy was a vampire but I couldn't stop staring at him. I saw him start to lean forward and I knew that he was going to kiss me and I also knew that I wasn't going to resist. 'Allison' I heard him say and felt his lips press against mine...

I opened my eyes slightly from my dream and saw a half asked Damon on my bed and shocked myself by not jumping. I must still be dreaming. I told my self and put my hand on his shoulder and lifted myself up. "Damon" I asked looking into his eyes. "What is going on?" I asked again hearing the sleep in my voice.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalwaters.rpg-board.net
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison   "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:13 am

I smirked and said, "It's my blood, coursing through you. Vampire Blood makes Humans dream of the Vampire that you drank from, in this case, you're dreaming of me," I said, smiling at her. "Did I tell you how hot you are?" I asked, rubbing my hand on her left cheek. When does the making out part play in this dream? I thought, keeping my smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison   "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:50 pm

I smiled at him and put my hand on his chest. "So this is a dream?" I asked and slowly raised my head towards his looking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison   "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:59 pm

I smirked and said to her, "Yes, it is. Our heads were exactly level, and I suddenly, I made out with her. I gently, took her shirt off, and unsnapping her bra. We ripped the covers off the bed, having gentle, but good passionate sex. My fangs contracted, but that was because of arrousal, not thirst. I did not want to bite her, in hopes of turning her off ..., but then again, she might just ask me to ...
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison   "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 am

I kissed him back just as fiercely and jumped on top of him and got his clothes off easily. As we kept going his fangs came out and we got slower and i slowly brought my neck to his mouth and whispered to him "Bite me, go ahead." as I said it I grabbed the back of his head and urged him to me.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison   "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:17 am

I clamped my fangs onto her neck, drinking her blood, while we were still rocking the bed. I suddenly felt different presences within the room, but I didn't care - I was having sex with a really hot teenage girl. Let the person watch. Either way, I'm still fucking her, and the bright side is that she's willing.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

PostSubject: Re: "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison   "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:53 am

I suddenly appeared on the armchair looking at Allison and a Vampire having sex. I quirked an eyebrow in confusion and anger. "Well, it's nice to know what you're doing behind my back," I spat at Allison. I started to say something, but Stiles appeared and started to speak.

"Well, I told you this would happen if we all moved here!" Stiles said, going off like Scott did. "Women! You can NEVER trust them!" Stiles Fumed, shaking his head, look at Allison and the Vampire, continuing to "Rock the boat". Suddenly, Stiles turned to see Lydia, facing the Sight of Allison and the Vampire with a rather blank expression.

Lydia just stared on for a few minutes, and then said, looking at Stiles. "If that's the case, Women can't trust Men, either," She said, quirking an eyebrow at him, then looked back at Allison and the Vampire doing it. "Besides, it's not like we can't show pleasure together as well," Lydia said, quirking an eyebrow again, but this time, she had an mischievous smirk. Scott suddenly looked up at Lydia with the same expression, and then Stiles said, "True." Lydia danced her way over to Scott, after she blasted the stereo, playing a Dubstep song. She spread her legs, sitting on top of Scott's lap. "Okay, big bad wolf. It's time to blow this motherfucking house down!" She said, and then they started making out on the armchair for a good thirty minutes, then she went over to Stiles, and said, "Always dreamed about having sex with you," she said, tilting her head like she was thinking about it. "But, this already a dream, anyways, so might as well make the best of it." She said, making out with Stiles. They ripped off each others clothing, until they were completely nude. The sound of the Dubstep was booming throughout the room, engulfing all other sounds, besides the moans of the people having sex within the room. Suddenly, Scott got out of the armchair, and pulled Lydia away from Stiles. "My turn," Scott stated to Lydia, like he demanded it. "With me?" She asked, looking at Scott. "No," Scott said, looking at her for a few minutes. He then suddenly turned his head, rubbing his hands on Stiles's face. "With him," Scott said, then Stiles and Scott started making out. Lydia quirked an eyebrow, and said, "Seriously?" The two boys looked at her wthout saying a word, and then they went back to making out. Lydia scoffed in disbelief, and then walked over to the bed watching Allison and the Vampire make out again. "You know, I don't blame you for making out with this hot Vampire," Lydia stated, twirling her hair. "To be honest, it's good thing, cause," she started laughing uncontrollably, and said while laughing still. "I-it lo-looks like y-you won't get anything from your gay ass mutt!" She spat out with laughter.

Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison   "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:28 am

I woke up suddenly and felt my breath coming out heavily. What the hell was that? My body and my brain were screaming at me. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 2:00 am. What the hell is wrong with me? I don't even know who that guy was. I laid back down and promised not to drink anymore before bed. But the last conscious thought I had before I fell asleep again was Damon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison   "Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Best fantasy ever" Damon|Allison
Page 1 of 1