Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
New School, New Life Vote_lcapNew School, New Life Voting_barNew School, New Life Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
New School, New Life Vote_lcapNew School, New Life Voting_barNew School, New Life Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
New School, New Life Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
New School, New Life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
New School, New Life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
New School, New Life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
New School, New Life Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
New School, New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
New School, New Life Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
New School, New Life Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
New School, New Life Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

New School, New Life Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

New School, New Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

Kills : 111

New School, New Life Empty
PostSubject: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:59 pm

I, Faye Chamberlain, refused to be a cheerleader but my mom signed me up anyway so I strutted my way down to the football field and got ready for tryouts. I was secretly hoping that id I acted that I was bad at it then maybe noone would want me on the team but then I decided new town, new me. I would try my best to fit in and get along with people and would try my best at tryouts. So here I was doing my best back hand spring. I took gymnastics from since I was a baby but I didn't realize how much it would come in hand years later.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:03 pm

I sat on the bench, wearing my football jersey. Mom had me try out for the football team, and I became quarterback of the team. I waited for Stiles to come pick me up, which seemed to take forever. I texted Stiles for fifth time, asking where he was. I looked on to see a girl do a back hand spring. Allison told me what it was because she did one, and ended up with a sprained ankle afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:33 pm

I watched a guy from across the feild watch me while I was doing a back hand spring. I noticed from classes and He must have been trying out for football because he was wearing a football jersey. So I did a backhandspring double twist and landed right in front of him. "Hey, My name's Faye. Just transfered from Chance Harbor. Nice to meet you"

her outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55497740
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:21 pm

I smiled at the girl when she did her back hand spring and faced me. "Nice to meet you, Faye. I'm Scott McCall, and I transferred from Beacon Hills, California." I said with a smile. She most likely knew that he was Werewolf. He had learned that Witches could sense Supernaturals by instinct through their Magic.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:10 pm

"I'm sensing beta werewolf if I'm right. No need to worry about me blowing your cover. My circle just moved to town too so I don't have much magic without them but i can sense when there is another sup in the area. It's convenient when you want to stay clear of them. So what brings you to Crystal Waters?" She said while sitting on the bench next to him.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:13 pm

I quirked an eyebrow with interest. I smiled and said, "I can sense other Sups too with my enhanced senses. It's alright. Humans in Crystal Waters know about us, but the people here in Dalcrest, I'm not so sure," I said, letting her know. "I'm here, trying to get away from what had happened in Beacon Hills. Hunters," I said, explaining the last part to Faye. "What about you? What brought you here, exactly?" I asked, continuing the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:15 pm

"My circle moved away from Chance Harbor to get away from the witch hunters and other people but it seems like we never can get away before it catches back up with us again" She said crossing her legs and waiting for him to reply
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:19 pm

I nodded and said, "I know exactly what you mean. I was bitten by an Alpha Werewolf, not even wanting to be what I am. It has gotten me into a lot of trouble, and it got me almost killed more than once," I said, shaking my head. "There are not just Hunters to worry about. From what I've heard, there is a group of Vampires that want to destroy Crystal Waters, but from what I've gathered, it just sounds like a stupid rumor," I said, shaking my head again. I am not going to start believing in a crazy group that might not even exist. Derek didn't even know for sure, coming from what Erica's messaging service. He still has her all locked up and secluded, along with Isaac and Boyd.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:24 pm

"Non sense no vampire destroying towns here. I've met a few vampires and they seem okay. They're after this one dude but the Vampire Authority is taking care of it and me of course. My circle is helping them"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:05 pm

I dashed up to where Faye was and said, "In speaking of which, here's your money," I said, walking up to Faye behind her. I decided to give her a surprise. This also gave her the sign that he has been caught. I looked at the Werewolf and said, "Hi. I'm Damon Salvatore, pleasure to meet you," I said, sort of lying. I never really trusted Werewolves. I had also heard from Elizabeth that it was this Werewolf who killed Natalia. "Faye would you mind if I talked to Scott alone for a minute? I kinda need to have a little talk with him," I said, letting her know that it was really serious. Of course, she probably didn't know though.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:34 pm

"Thanks for the money and sure I don't mind you talking to him
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 am

I smiled at Faye and then looked back at Scott. "Now, I heard you killed a Vampire on the night of the Full Moon." I said, glaring at the Werewolf. "Just to inform you, if you don't restrain yourself, then we will have to step in. You know that, right?" I asked, looking at him. I could tell that he knew this was serious by the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School, New Life   New School, New Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New School, New Life
Page 1 of 1