Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Vote_lcapSometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Voting_barSometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Vote_lcapSometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Voting_barSometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Kills : 101

Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 pm

I was walking out in the woods later then usual because Scott had not told e he wanted me to meet him today so I decided I would get some Target practice in. So I was shooting at a nearby tree and was hitting my marks perfectly. I smiled to myself as I walked over to grabbed my arrows. I started think about my mom again but i slowly took a breathe and ignored it. You can cry later. I told my self and put my bag over my shoulder and kept y bow in my hand as I started walking back over to my car. It was really time for me to head home. I started hearing some branches and twigs in the distance but just ignored it and kept on walking. These woods can get so creepy. I kept on walking then all of a sudden I saw about 10 vampires standing in front of me. Crap. I thought and quickly pulled an Arrow out of my bag and strung one in my bow aimed and let it fly and thankfully it hit the first vampire but tat didn't help that I was still surrounded. I ran toward the opening in the circle I made and reset my bow with another arrow and hit another one. I didn't try to stick around to watch them explode so I ran. I was about a good 2 miles from my car still and I honesty had no chance in getting back. I felt a strong hand grab my ponytail and pull me back t the ground and I couldn't help the scream that escaped my mouth.

Last edited by Allison Argent on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://crystalwaters.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 pm

I was driving on my harley through the woods which I had to pass on my way to Crystal Waters. Just when I turned on the curve when I heard a scream, when I looked to my left I saw some vampires how they attacked a girl. I turned my harley and left the road and drove stright into the vampires at the same time aiming with my sawed-off shotgun at the vampire that grabbed the girl. I pulled the trigger and the silver bullets hit the vampire right in the chest and throwed him away. I jumepd of my harely and let it slide so it knocked down some vampires like pins. I landed next to the girl and said:" Are you allright?". Then I looked at the vampires and said with a smile:" Let the party begin.".
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 pm

I was sure I was going to die then all of a sudden I heard the roaring of a motorcycle and the vampire was pushed off and a looked down at her and she was in shock at first. "I''m fine." I said so low that I knew he wouldn't be able to hear it then she took a breathe and snapped out of it. She grabbed her bow and shot two more vampires on the opposite side of where the mystery guy was taking out a group of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 pm

As soon she got up on her feet I put on my silver spiked knuckles and run into a group of three vampires where my harley was. I punched the nearest one right in his face he started to scream the silver burned him. The other ran at me to attack so I just slided trough his legs and grabbed my machete from the motorcycle. In the next second I cut the head of the one vampire and halved the other trough his waist. The girl was fighting against four vampires so I helped and threw my machete right in the head of a vampire and stod on her side and aksed." Will you take care of the rest of thethrash or should I throw it away?".
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:15 pm

I smiled as another one went down and saw him come over toward me. When he talked I giggled a bit and said "I got it." and the easily sent an arrow hitting one of them and threw a mild silver grenade to slow down the last two and finished them off with two more arrows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:22 pm

"Very impressive.": I said to her when she killed the last three vampires. Then I looked at her, that was the first time that I saw her face. My eyes were like nailed at hers I realized that I was looking at her a bit to loong so I said:" You have some skill how could it happen that they could catch you?". While I talked I went to my harley tu put it up straight and put my weapons back.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:29 pm

I looked around at the mess and retrieved the arrows that were savable and sighed. "I guess I just got distracted." I said and I hated to admit but I was thinking about my mm and Scott and all that crap. "Thanks for the help." I said and started walking back to my car again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:37 pm

" It was a pleasure.": I said to her. She turned and started to walk away so I put up my motorcycle and started to walk beside her and said:" I will accompany you to your car, by the way I'm Drake.", I smiled at her and held out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

"I'm Allison." I told him and kept my bag on my shoulder as we kept walking. "You know I am capable of walking on my own." I told him for no apparent reason but I didn't want him to think I was dependent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:49 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her comment and said:" Yeah sorry for being a gentleman how rude of me.". I jumped on my harley started the engine looked her in the eyes and I dont know why but my heart skipped a beat and before i drove away I said:" Maybe we will met again.". Before she could answer I was already speeding towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:52 pm

I looked after him and just couldn't think. I took a breathe and glared. Why is everyone in this town frustrating? I thought then finally broke the tree line and reached my car. Worst night of my life.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Royce stepped into the clearing where the dead newborns laid, he groaned at the disgusting smell that lingered in the air from the dead corpses. "Note to self. Don't make Newborns. They suck," He said, kicking the head of a newborn and was ripped clean off from the kick Royce did. He hated Newborns. He never created one, and didn't want to. It would be too much of a job to look after them. Ugh, As much as I don't want to, those Hunters were pretty badass, but ... once they fight with me ... I'll make sure they become nothing but bone once I'm done with them, Royce thought. Royce called out to the two Witches behind him and ordered them to burn the corpses. Royce dashed off, heading back to the abandoned warehouse to inform Russell about the "badass" Hunters. Royce will savor the moment once he gets to rip them open and eat there hearts. It would be a great treat for Royce, and he will savor it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}   Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes People Enter Your Life For A Reason {Drake|Allison|Royce}
Page 1 of 1