Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Vote_lcapCaroline Forbes - FINISHED Voting_barCaroline Forbes - FINISHED Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Vote_lcapCaroline Forbes - FINISHED Voting_barCaroline Forbes - FINISHED Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Caroline Forbes - FINISHED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

Kills : 23

Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Caroline Forbes - FINISHED   Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:52 am

CAROLINE ALEXIS FORBES

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

' B a s i c s

Nickname/s | Car
DOB | September 19, 1994
Age | 18
Sexuality | Heterosexual
Occupation | Dancer at Fangs and Games
Canon or Original | Canon

' Supernaturals Only

Species | Vampire
Special Abilities | Power, Compulsion, Super speed, Super Strength, emotional control, advanced healing abilities
History | Caroline had been driving with Tyler and Matt when suddenly, Tyler was affected by Johnathan Gilbert's device, which made him crash the car. Matt thought Tyler needed help, but it Caroline who needed help more than anything. She was rushed to the hospital, where she was in surgeory.

She had internal bleeding, which needed to be taken care of immediately, or she would die. The surgeory was a success, but Caroline had to stay in the Hospital for two more days. One night, she thought it was Elena who visited her, but it was actually Katherine - Stefan's ex girlfriend Vampire. She suffocated Caroline with the help of a pillow, which made Caroline go into her Transitioning stage.

' A p p e a r a n c e

Height | 6'2
Weight | 143lb.
Hair color & Style | Long wavy ashy blond hair
Eye color | Green
Overall Appearance | Caroline is naturally beautiful. She usually wears feminine clothes, nice shirts and skirts but she wears more trousers. her style changed dramatically, from a girly style to a more natural look. When first introduced, Caroline dressed very girly and wore bright colors with different hairstyles to suit her outfit. Caroline's style has changed dramatically, having turned darker since she turned into a vampire, but stayed natural as well. her clothes Have become more edgy and striking but she has worn more mature clothes recently.

' P e r s o n a l i t y

Any bright color
Likes |

' one - Tyler
    ' two - Helping others
    ' three - Reading romance novels
    ' four - being a Vampire

Dislikes |

' one - The Originals
    ' two - Seeing Tyler or friends get hurt
    ' three - synthetic blood
    ' four - ugly clothing

Flaws |

' one - Worries about people too much
    ' two - Too "Cuddling"
    ' three - Too kind
    ' four - Too gentle

Habits |

' one - Has great points to back up her words
    ' two - Wears a lot of fashionable clothing
    ' three - Tends to feed on "Bad" people (Petofiles, Druggies, etc.)
    ' four - Tends to worry too much when something happens to someone she knows and loves.
    ' five - tends to add things onto someone while compelling a Human (something she considers funny)

fears | Dying, Getting hurt, losing Tyler and friends, breaking up with Tyler
Goals/ dreams | Getting situated with Tyler in Crystal Waters, being there for Elena, wants Tyler to be happy with her, wants to steer clear of Klaus and the Originals
Overall Personality | Caroline is strong and determined, much like her mother, Elizabeth Forbes. She is extremely loyal and protective of her friends. She has a sensitive and loving nature. Despite having a confident exterior, underneath it all, Caroline was very insecure to begin with and upset that she could never say the right thing to make guys fall for her. This tends to make her an overachiever at times, creating flaws and complexities in her character, leading to various matters that factor into her development as she overcomes them. Especially when it came to Elena, as she always felt she was in Elena's shadow, and she seems very jealous of Elena. She considers Elena her competition when it comes to life in general.

Over time, she and Elena grew much closer, and Caroline overcame these insecurities and became confident in herself. Becoming a vampire made her see the world in a different light, and she matured as well. She became much more strong-willed, and people feared her because she was an unpredictable vampire and very strong for her age. She becomes much more responsible and protective, especially proven when she comforted Tyler on the night of his first full moon and refused to leave him, despite knowing one bite would kill her. Ironically, she appreciates life more since becoming a vampire.

' H i s t o r y

Birthplace | Mystic Falls
Mother | Elizabeth Forbes
Father | Bill Forbes
Siblings | None
Other Relations | Elena Gilbert (Best Friend). Bonnie Bennett (Best friend), Matt Donavan (Ex Boyfriend), Tyler Lockwood, (Present Boyfriend)
Overall history | When Caroline heard what had happened to Elena, she immediately stopped thinking about leaving Mystic Falls. The only thing that mattered to her besides Tyler, was Elena. When Damon told her it was Rebekah who killed her, she threw her connections with Klaus away, along with his expensive gifts. She had also found out that he took over Tyler's body, which made her an animosity for him and the Originals.

When Damon told her that him and Elena, along with others that they were moving to Crystal Waters, she graciously accepted, and decided to put everything else on hold. She even told Damon and Elena that she had to move out of Mystic Falls anyways because of the council.

' O u t o f C h a r a c t e r

RP Sample
Quote :
Insert here
(2-3 paragraphs)

Hello my name is Caroline. If you do the math I have been alive for 18 yearsWhich means I have been Rping since I have been able to accessorize. I have heard of this site from Kevin . If you would like to contact me you can do so via PM.

This Application was created by Strawberry Jam of Caution 2.0.
Inspiration comes from the many that are out there.
DO NOT remove this credit otherwise rabid and wild monkeys
will surround you while you watch Barney and Friends.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caroline Forbes - FINISHED   Caroline Forbes - FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 pm

ACCEPTED!!!! Welcome to Crystal Waters!!!
Back to top Go down

Caroline Forbes - FINISHED
Page 1 of 1