Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Vote_lcapUnexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Voting_barUnexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Vote_lcapUnexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Voting_barUnexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Kills : 101

Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 pm

I woke up later in the day and went downstairs and found that my dad was gone and I was alone. Weird. I thought and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I grabbed a magazine and looked through it for a little bit then I thought what should I do today. I grabbed my phone from my room and saw I had Drake's number next to it. I smiled slightly and dialed his number and listened as it rang. Pick up...
Back to top Go down
https://crystalwaters.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:14 pm

I was sitting in the kitchen eating my breakfast when my phone rang. I took it from the table and looked at it it was an unknown number but I answered saying:"Hello, who is that?".
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:29 pm

"Hey Drake, it's Allison." I said to him and smiled as I went up to m room and sat on my bed. "What do you have planned today?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:34 pm

"Hey Allison what a surprise. I did not had anything special on my mind, why do you ask?": I replied to her while puting my empty plate into the sink, and going into my living room.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 pm

I smiled as he said he had nothing planned. "Well that's good. How would you like to go out and practice in the wood s with me? I was going to work with my Cross bow and thought I would invite you. I told him and started looking fr an outfit to wear. Usually I wouldn't care but I wanted to make an impression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:48 pm

She asked me if I would go in the woods with her to practice. I thought for a second than said:" Why not I have this new gun I'd like to try out. I wil pick you up by your house.": I hung up and went out to my harley. After 20 min I was already by her house.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:52 pm

I finished getting ready in my outfit and put my hair back and packed my bag with my cross bow and with the arrows. After about 20 mins Drake pulled up on his harley and I smiled as I walked out my front door. "Hey" I said to him as I got o the back of the bike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Allison looked stunning but when I saw that she was going with heels into the wood I raised an eyebrow. I replied with a devilish smile:" Hey how are you?". I started the engine when I was shure she was holding on me than drived of to the woods. I drived a little fasso we came there in no time.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:01 pm

I smiled and said "I'm great" then he took off and w were in the forest in no time. I got off of his bike and grabbed my bag and started walking to the middle area in the woods where I liked to practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:09 pm

I got up from the harley and followed her to the middle area in the woods. It was a nice place to practice, I sat down on a rock and watched Allison how she prepared her crossbow than asked:" Did you ever tought of using something faster than bows?".
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:13 pm

I looked over at him as he began to speak and I shook my head "Not really, bows are my specialty and I can use blades." I told him " Why do you ask?" I asked him walking over to the rock he was sitting on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:38 pm

" Because you only have one shot with the bow than you must reload, what if you don't get your next arrow faster than it can be over.", I said to her while geting my new gun out which I held under my jacket and said:" This little thing you can reload in no time and shot more."[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 am

"True." I told him looking at the gun he pulled. I set down my crossbow gentle and smiled sweetly at him. "Will you teach me how to shoot a gun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 pm

I smiled at her and said:" I will teach you if you will teach me how to use a bow.". I stood up and gave her my gun and placed myself right next to her giving her instructions:" You must be careful you cant control a gun as easy as a bow there is a greater force, now try to hit the target.".
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:10 pm

I smiled at him as he got up and was teaching me to use it. I kept my hand on the gun, I separated my feet lightly and held the gun up. "OK." I said and hit the trigger and felt the force as the bullet left the gun and I missed the target by only a few meters. "Wow that's difficult." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:18 pm

She missed the target at her first try. I remembered how I my first try with a gun I almost killed my trainer." Yes it is but with enough practise you will learn fast.": I said to her than I put my hand around her hand in which she held the gun to help her and said:" Try it again."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:30 pm

When he took my hand I smiled and tried to keep the blush from my face and I brought the gun up again and aimed it at the target. I pulled the trigger and felt the force again. This time the bullet hit the target. "Wow I actually did it." I said smiling like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}    Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Adventures {Allison|Drake}
Page 1 of 1