Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Vote_lcapThe Night's Beauty [elijah] Voting_barThe Night's Beauty [elijah] Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Vote_lcapThe Night's Beauty [elijah] Voting_barThe Night's Beauty [elijah] Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

The Night's Beauty [elijah] Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

The Night's Beauty [elijah]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Kills : 63

The Night's Beauty [elijah] Empty
PostSubject: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Elena was just have one of those, really common, days where she just needed to get away from everybody and everything - without being limited to a small bedroom that resembled one of her distant aunt's guest room. And that guest room was small as hell, no joke. But seriously, she was in the mood for something she didn't have to apply any type of action. Just something natural that she could go with. She ran through the forest until she eventually went out far enough that there was just the grassy hill. She sped to the top and looked out. She could see the whole top of the forest, plus the sky. The stars. They were so beautiful. Elena sat down and hugged her knees as she tried to breath as quietly as possible and just sabor in the night's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Kills : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:48 pm

I was walking through the forest when I saw how someone dashed to the top of a hill. I went to see who that was when I came really close I felt that she has no heart beat I said:" Katherine what are you doing here.". I was suprised.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Elena was kind of frightened when she had seen Elijah approaching. It was Elijah, sure. But he was still an original and did somewhat kidnap her and leave her with his psycho fucking sister at one point. She was breathless when he called her Katherine. This one was going to be hard to get out of because they were both vampires now. Should she, just play along? Or tell the truth but risk getting killed anyways because he didn't believe her? It would be hard to convince him but.. YOLO. Well, really YOLT because she already died twice. She gulped. I'm not Katherine. She quietly told him, the fear in her voice plainly present.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 pm

I stood there with a little shock and thought for a moment then I feel that she is to young to be Katherine and said:"Elena how did you become a vampire what happen?". It was a big suprise i sat down next to her so we could watch each other normal while speaking.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Well it's pretty self explanatory. Elena told him with the weakest smile she had ever given him. She didn't want to have to tell the whole story so Elena decided only to tell the short side of it, maybe leaving out Rebekah, just because..bleh. I drowned. She said, pretty ashamed, as she hung her head down low now just staring at this one patch of grass, trying her hardest not to look up at Elijah.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm

I looked at when she told me how she became a vampire and saw that she was avoiding eye contact. I looked at the stars and said:" Well is anyone teaching you how to survive as a vampire.". It was a little wierd to sit here with Elena we usually did not had such private encounters.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Elena's head slowly rose from eye contact with the grass, and ended up focusing all of her energy she had at the moment onto Elijah. Why do you care? She asked, with a serious and confused look on. She didn't wanna like ruin the healthiness of their acquaintanceship at the moment, it would just be good to know why he even cared. Why he had cared enough about her to almost give her that elixir for the ritual. All of it. Yeah, Stefan & Damon. She admitted finally, although Stefan was almost never around.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:31 pm

When she looked at me I saw the stars reflected in her eyes. She asked me why I care thats what I was asking myself since the day I gave her the elixir. " I dont know why I care you have all the qualities I liked once, maybe the reason could be you make me feel alive.": I said to turning my sight to the stars thinking of the time before I was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Once again, Elena gave Elijah a weak smile as she finally gave in and gave the two some eye contact. She'd never really noticed before, but his eyes were really beautiful and hypnotizing. The moon reflected perfectly off of his eyes. Thanks. Is all she could really say as she gave him a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 pm

I put my hands next to me on the ground and accidentally put my hand on Elena's but I keep it there. Maybe I should start to let my come back to me, I smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Elena let out a small sigh as she looked up at the sky. Her gaze was broken when she felt Elijah's hand on hers. She started to pull away, but stopped. Why ruin a good moment? Do you moisturize? She asked, cracking a smile. Sorry, your hand is just really soft.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:15 pm

I laughed and said:" Not that I remember, what are you doing here alone anyway?". I enjoyed in this moment away from all the problems just me and her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Oh. Elena said, snickering. There was no fucking reason as to why she should have asked this question, but she did. Just trying to get other stuff off her mind maybe? Um, I don't know. You ever had that feeling where being somewhere calm and quiet is just like..the only healthy thing for you? She asked, bringing up another topic and merging it in. Like, for example. You. Even though you're this big bad original, whenever I'm around you..I just feel safe. And it feels right. She told him, with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:26 pm

I laughed again on the description big bad original but I said:" I'm glad to hear that you think so.", I smiled at her moved a little closer and looked into her eyes. " I feel calm around you, somehow I forget all my problems.": I said.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Elena smiled. For some strange reason, she wasn't got damn annoyed by the fact that he was an Original or whatever. He just, for whatever reason, seemed to get her. It may sound weird, but, wait...was Elena starting to fall for Elijah? Sure, he was really attractive and a real gentleman, but he came from the same DNA as Klaus and Rebekah. That's just trifalling. But what's life if you don't live it, take risks and give people chances. I get what you mean. The past few weeks I've had 99 problems but right now it's like they just, i don't know, disappeared. She told him, confused in the good way.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:46 pm

I smiled at her and said:" That's nice.". I stayed quiet for a few seconds than looked her in the eyes and leaned in for to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:39 am

Elena smiled as he spoke, then her eyes trailed off for about three seconds before she ended up looking back over to Elijah. Her face was blank, and she gulped, when she looked at Elijah this one time. He looked so, gentle and sincere at this moment. The scariest thing was that when he leaned in, she didn't stop. Elena glanced down at his lips that back in his eyes then leaned in too, gently pressing her lips against his and they kissed. She stopped for a second then looked back up into his eyes, confused as to what should happen next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night's Beauty [elijah]   The Night's Beauty [elijah] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night's Beauty [elijah]
Page 1 of 1