Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Vote_lcap"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Voting_bar"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Vote_lcap"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Voting_bar"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Empty
PostSubject: "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah   "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 pm

I walked into the Headquarters of the Authority with a fake smile on my face. I never saw the new Guardian of the Authority, ever. He was a quick replacement though, after Roman got killed by Edgington. I went through the double doors, and said, 'I'm here, Guardian." I said, smiling. I couldn't see him though because his chair was facing the wall.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Kills : 21

PostSubject: Re: "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah   "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:18 pm

I was sitting in the Headquarters and thinking about my new job. I heard how the door opened and a woman entered and said something to me. My chair was turned with the back to the door so she couldn't see me. I turned so i can see her, she had long blond hair and of course beautifull as every vampire. I sai to her."Excuse me, but who are you I can't remember that I call for you, and please remove that fake smile.", I was looking her straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah   "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 pm

I furrowed my eyebrow, and said, "Why yes, of course Gaurdian," I said, sitting in the front of the chair in front of his desk. "I am Pamela Swynford De Beaufort. I'm the progeny of Vampire Sheriff, Eric Northman and owner of the Vampire Bar in Crystal Waters. You sent for me to give you an update on what's happening in Crystal Waters," I said, giving him a smile, and this time it wasn't fake. "There's good news and bad news," I said bluntly, waiting to continue to see if he'd want the bad news first, or the good news first. If I were him, I'd ask for the bad news first, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah   "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 pm

I looked at her for a moment than leaned back maintaining a serious face and said:" Ah yes I remember now, please tell me the news it doesn't matter if you tell me the bad or the good news first."
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah   "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:46 pm

I smiled and said, "Well, to get it out of the way, I'll start with the bad news." I said, propping myself up. "There has been a murder in Crystal Waters. It was a Vampire who was killed. He was strangled to death by Silver, but the main cause of death was this," I said, pulling out an envelope of pictures from my neon pink purse. I took the photographs out, revealing a pile of organs in the middle of the picture. The chain of Silver was where the head was, which was falling apart as well. "We believe that it was because of Hunters. There are two huge groups of Hunters that are working together. On top of that, There are the Sanguinistas - the freeloaders who are against mainstreaming. The Leader, Russel Edgington, is the one who killed the last Guardian," I said, filling him in on every bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah   "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:09 pm

I listened carefully and thinking about the the murder. When I finished she said: "Very interesting, first tell the sheriffs to find all the hunters and place them under arrest, and second I would like to put someone to watch every step of Russell, do you have some one in mind who could be good for this job.". After a pause I said. "And now I would like to hear the good news."
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah   "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:19 pm

"Well Guardian, Russel Edgington is over three thousand years old, which makes him extremely powerful, powerful then any Vampire I know physically. He is extremely intellegent, and never makes mistakes except for one. He's making Newborns, and having them recklessly feed. He taught them not to kill people - only to comel or glamour them to make them forget. Damon Salvatore, my second Sheriff has saved a Human girl by the name of Allison Argent. She was attacked by a newborn, but surprisingly, she was the one that helped Damon kill the Newborn. He had no choice to because he attacked them."I said, finishing the bad news part. "As for the good news, Fangs and Games is having welcoming party for the newest Citizens of Crystal Waters, hoping that it will show Humans that we don't want to kill." I said bluntly. "The Allison girl is attending, and I was wondering if you'd like to come. My Maker, Eric Northman was wanting to meet you." I stated with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah   "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:31 pm

I was surprised when I found out how old Russell was, but I remained calm and said: "Everyone has a weakness and we will find his weakness, I gladly accept your invitation to the party. Tell Eric that i look foward to meet him." I stood up and pointed with my hand towards the door and headed towards the window already thinking about future events.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah   "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:36 pm

I nodded with a smile, walking out of the Guardian's Office. That didn't end like I thought it would, I thought, taking out my pack of smokes, exiting the building walking into the sunlight, speeding off back to Crystal Waters in my black Corvette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah   "I get shit done" Pam|Elijah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I get shit done" Pam|Elijah
Page 1 of 1