Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Vote_lcapJust Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Voting_barJust Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Vote_lcapJust Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Voting_barJust Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah)   Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:32 pm

I parked my Black Dodge Charger out side of the building after passing the multiple security gates and guards. This place beefed up their security after the last Guardian was murdered by Russel. This place had about 50 times more security then the White House. I walked into the building and went through all of the check points. Finally I made my way up to Elijah's office. I knocked on the door and waited for either an answer or the door to open.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Kills : 21

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah)   Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:39 pm

I heard how somebody knocked on the door I walked to the door and opened it. When I saw Ravyn I smiled and said:" Ravyn what a suprise please come in have a seat.". I closed the door behind us and asked:" Did you finish the task I gave you. How rude of me do you want something to drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah)   Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Elijah opened up the door and smiled at me but I didn't smile back. I wanted to talk to Elijah and give my report before I arrested Natalia. I walked of to one of the chairs in his office and sat down. "My assignment is not fully completed, I wanted to talk to you first. I'll take a glass of whiskey if you have it." I said politely and a small smile graced my lips. "I wanted to give you my report on what happened in the forest before I arrested Natalia." I bowed my head in respect. I came here right after the incident at the forest so there was still blood on the front of my pants.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah)   Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 pm

I poured some whisky in two glasses and put one in front of Raven and then sat down." You had to arrest Natalia, I'm confused why?": I asked her and became serious and added:" Tell me everything what happened.". I took a sip of whisky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah)   Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:58 pm

I lifted up the glass of whiskey that Elijah set down in front of me. I looked at him, we were both under a lot of stress. "It is your order to arrest her because she killed about six hunters, while we were tracking the hunters being led by the Sanguinistas. I'm not clear on the fact if they were a direct part of the Sanguinistas group her not. They were all eliminated. I had the clean up crew take car of the bodies. The original order was to eliminate them, then after that happened it was changed to arresting them. When you called me. I would like her pardoned from this mess, since she only eliminated them in self defense. They opened fire on her, her blood was at the scene which means they wounded her." I took a sip of whiskey before continuing. "Sheriff Salvatore and Ms. Beaufort, can testify for the gun shots. As for the vampires killing humans the leader was taken out, the others were petrified to disobey his orders because he threatened them with the True Death. He also threatened me."

OOC: POST FROM MY THREAD WITH DAMON/PAM/NATALIA (the phone call thingy we talked about in chat.)

I nodded at both Damon and Bill when they took there leave. I was about to answer Pam's question when my cell phone started ringing. I looked at the caller id and saw that it was Elijah, so I answered it. "Hello Elijah." I smile, he probably called for my report on the situation. "The group of vampires that were killing humans will no longer be a problem. Their leader was eliminated, the others were just following him because he threatened them with the True Death." I listened as he spoke. "A female vampire by the name of Natalia took out a small group of hunters a little while about but no signs of the larger group." My blood ran cold at what Elijah said. "Elijah you can't be..." I was cut off by Elijah's order. "As you wish Guardian, I will arrest Natalia and bring her to you." I said before I hung up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah)   Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:56 am

I put down my glass and leaned into my chair. " Natalia will be pardoned this time, but if she again do something on her own she will get punished.": after I said that I took a sip of my whisky and continued:" I'm glad to hear that you have finished the task. Now I want you to bring this orders to every sheriff.". I paused for a second and said:" Now if ever again there is a problem with the Sanguinistas or the hunters you will call me or come stright to me for orders. And from now on when there is a chase or anything you will all work minimal in groups of two people. Am I clear?". I didn't thought that this situation would escalate like this, this was the first and last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah)   Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:51 am

"Thank you Elijah, I will speak to her." I took another sip of my whiskey. "I will call a meeting with the Sheriffs." I said then took a sip. I listened to him as he ordered me to call him or go to him for orders. I clenched my jaw together, and my face transformed into a hardened expression. "Yes Guardian." I said using his formal title. I was not happy at that moment. I worked better alone. Guess I'll have to find a partner. I thought to myself dryly as I downed the rest of my whiskey in one shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah)   Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Ravyn/Elijah)
Page 1 of 1