Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Vote_lcapEverything's in motion Evon|Elijah Voting_barEverything's in motion Evon|Elijah Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Vote_lcapEverything's in motion Evon|Elijah Voting_barEverything's in motion Evon|Elijah Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah   Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:31 pm

I sat at my desk, finishing up the papers of Welcoming movement for Crystal Waters at Fangs and Games. I took a drink of my Tru Blood, while finishing my signature on the permission form. I noticed the files of the new Vampire Sheriffs and decided to take a look at them. Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore, and Eric Northman. They all seemed to be dedicated to their jobs.I argued with the rest of the Council to keep them as Sheriffs. They, in my eyes, seem to be doing their job. Everyone else blames them for not capturing Russel yet, but it takes time with these things. Russel is extremely powerful, and if he really is in Crystal Waters, then we have to take this seriously. Suddenly, I looked up, and saw Elijah, my Guardian. I smiled wamly, and said, "Hello Guardian. What may I do for you today?"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Kills : 21

PostSubject: Re: Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah   Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:42 pm

I was tired of sitting in my office so I decided to take go to see how Evon is doing. I saw that he was reading the files of the new sheriff's, he noticed me and greeted me so I replied:" Hello Evon I just wanted to see how you are doing, are there any news from Cristal Waters."
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah   Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:49 pm

[color=darkredI smiled at Elijah and said, "Well, the Welcoming is still in motion, since we're still getting people to live there. As for the Sanguinestas, Russel is still out there somewhere, and there's been a commotion at Fangs and Games. A Vampire threw a car at the main entrance, and now, Pam is ticked off about it," I said, telling him everything so far. "As for the Human Hunters, they are laying low for a while." I took a drink of my Tru Blood, and started to talk again. "I'm thankful that you let me move there, as well."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah   Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:56 pm

" Problems right in the city, we need to capture that vampire did Pam describe him.". There can be no peace without trouble i thought."You'r welcome.": I answered when he thanked me for letting him move there.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah   Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:05 pm

"Actually, I tracked down the Vampire myself, and found his records of moving there. He's a Salvatore, like Damon and Stefan, but I don't think they know he's here. His residence is ten blocks away from the Salvatores," I said, smirking. "Would you like me to retrieve him for you? I'll do it myself. He can't overpower me," I said, being honest. I am a little over two thousand years old, when this Salvatore is only over two hundred years old.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah   Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:14 pm

A Salvatore that surely must Dean the head of the family i thought. I taught for a second and then said:" You can chase him down but I want that Stefan and Damon do that and you help them if they need help to overpower him. And than immediately bring him to me. ". Why would Dean do such a thing i could not understand.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah   Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:23 pm

I smiled, getting up from my desk, and said, "I'll get the Vervain and the Silver ready for the retrieval, Elijah," I said, bowing slightly, then I walked out to the Locker room, gathering all that I need. I packed them all up in duffle bags, then went back to Elijah, and said, "Everything we need is ready to go," with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah   Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 pm

"First you will inform the Salvatore brothers about this and please say Damon that I want him alive not in pieces on my desk." I said to Evon and added:" Good luck.", and wnet back to my office.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah   Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:11 pm

I gave a curious look to Elijah as he left. It sounded like he doesn't trust him. I shrugged it off, and dashed out of the building. heading for Crystal Waters. I finally get some action, I thought with a mischievous smile. "Let the hunt begin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah   Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything's in motion Evon|Elijah
Page 1 of 1